The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Starting foundations for effective magic business (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
murby
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of murby
Hey Guys,

I just though I'd ask whether or not there are some good sources on how to develop the magic business from scratch. I've considerd randy's millionair book, however some ppl said it's filled with fluff. I'm looking for a book or even course that will educate me on how to start this business from nothing essentially, of course I've done plenty of gigs here and there but not as much as I'd need to make a living from. I understand that things do not happen over night and it will take time, but what I am looking for is solid, tiume tested foundtations which I can build on. I.e Effective brain storming, marketing methods, business organisation and structured business layouts (most important), and also business letter writings and approaches (which have worked etc..)

Maybe some of the contents I'm looking for is in separate sources and not in the one book, that's fair enough and I understand that completely but if you could please also share your thoughts on how you started or how you organaise your magic business aswell as any books I'll need to invest in.

Thanking you in advance,

Adam. M
MattWayne
View Profile
Special user
Manhattan, NY | Studio City, CA
624 Posts

Profile of MattWayne
One of the books that I've been hyped on promoting is "Maximum Entertainment." Great great book that will help you get started. Wealth of good advice (the to do or not to do questions are answered, etc.) Pending what type of magic you want to be successful at- there's books for everything. But Maximum Entertainment is a guide to everything from marketing, to booking, promotion, and all that jazz. Look into it. Just do a Café search on the book. I'm sure you're bound to find more reviews of it.

best regards,
Matt Tomasko
Matt Wayne
The Celebrity Magician™
www.CelebrityMagician.com / youtube.com/celebritymagician / twitter.com/RealMattWayne /
Facebook.com/CelebrityMagician

Creator of, 'Got a Light?' and others.
Spokesperson behind, TouchTricks
LostSoul
View Profile
Regular user
Dave
148 Posts

Profile of LostSoul
Hi Matt,

Do you have a web site for Maximum Entertainment?

Thanks,
Dave
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5828 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
You also migh want to check into "Highway to Success". It is loaded wiith business information for the magician who wants to make a living. Keep in mind (and you have mentioned) most people take a little from here and a little from there to build what suits their needs. One source probably isn't enough.

Cheers,

Tom
Scott Grimm
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago
141 Posts

Profile of Scott Grimm
The business section of Borders has a welth of books to read on every aspect of this. Magic as a profession is not so unique. It is a service and product like any other. Treat it as such.
Faith is at the heart of all magic.
icentertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of icentertainment
The dummies guide to small business is a good place to start

in plain english and then from this book you branch out in the areas you want to develop
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15111 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
Jim Snacks course is also very powerful and very good for getting started in building your entertainment business. It has helped me greatly and is certainly worth the investment. Just keep in mind that no course or book will make you a success unless you are willing to take direct action upon yourself to make it happen.

Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
Brian Lehr
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Canada
1600 Posts

Profile of Brian Lehr
There are several good marketing courses available for magicians, but if you are looking for a course that goes beyond just marketing, one that teaches about how to establish a business for yourself, then you just need to know three words: "Success in Magic". That's it. Café member Jim Snack's website (success-in-magic.com) will provide a free course to get you started, and then provides several options to get the full course for yourself.

I'm almost finished reading through volume one, and my next step is to go through it again in detail, and start putting everything into practice. It not only provides you with the foundation you are looking for, it shows how to build the business through marketing, etc.

Great source; highly recommended. Do a search on the Café for some reviews.

Brian
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15111 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
Brian: Just like magic.. it looks like we were typing the exact same advice at the same time. Man we are good. =) In all seriousness, Jim's course is a gold mine of information that when used and applied, can and will bring you much success in your magic business. I have used many ideas from his site, course and tele-seminars and have found great success over the past few years.

Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7437 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Adam -

What type of shows do you want to do? What direction to you want to take your career?

The answer might determine a direction to aim you in.

As someone already hinted at, I think that you will need to study both magic and non-magic business / marketing books to help your growth. Plenty are mentioned on other threads in this section of the Café.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
MattWayne
View Profile
Special user
624 Posts

Profile of MattWayne
No website for Maximum Entertainment- at least that I know of sorry; in the recent issue of MAGIC they have a advertisement for it. Any local magic shop should be able to get it in for you.

Matt
Matt Wayne
The Celebrity Magician™
www.CelebrityMagician.com / youtube.com/celebritymagician / twitter.com/RealMattWayne /

Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20554 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Hopefully Jim Snack will post soon!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Jim Snack
View Profile
Inner circle
1338 Posts

Profile of Jim Snack
I don't think that you can find everything in one product. The profession of magic has many possible routes.

If you are interested in getting started in family entertainment, Eric Paul ( http://www.moremoneywithmagic.com ), has a good course entitled "How to Become Your Area's Top Children's Entertainer."

I cover a lot in my Success in Magic course, particlarly regarding business organization and structure, but I do not get into brainstorming or business letter writing and approaches.

I recommend reading everything you can find on the subject. Eventually you have to choose your own route, and that will depend upon your interests, skills and talents.

Jim
Jim Snack

"Helping Magicians Succeed with Downloadable Resources"
www.success-in-magic.com
Brian Lehr
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Canada
1600 Posts

Profile of Brian Lehr
I have all three courses (Eric Paul's, Dave Dee's and Jim Snacks), and I purchased them over a one-year period in that order.

So, this is how I would describe them:

1. If you want to get more bookings as a magician (any kind), get the course by Dave Dee.

2. If you want to get more bookings as a "children's" magician, get the course by Eric Paul.

3. If you want to learn how to build yourself a magic business, PLUS learn how to get more bookings as a magician (any kind), get the course by Jim Snack.

My current objective is to complete the first reading of Jim Snack's course, re-read it with pen in hand, and then go through Eric Paul's course again.

Hope this helps puts the various courses into a little perspective.

Brian
icentertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of icentertainment
Alternatively--- I can send you my course which is simply the best

Richard Barrysworth said it was simply the most successful course in Magic Business Management and marketing on the face of the earth and at a $120 investment it kills-- there is also a 1 year 200% guarantee so If your business isn't away after the first year----return it for $240

`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`OK Just kidding
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Wow, what a tall order. There are no single books out there Adam. I just returned from your website and noticed you are 17 and focused on close-up magic, and from Western Australia.

All these are important facts. I've owned three corpoations, and know very well it is an up hill battle. The single most important factor for a successful business is to offer something no one else has or does, and the masses need it and they must come to you for it. (That is before it is copied.) (Also, if they don't know it or you exist, it's like being in the middle of the outback. The dingos won't buy anything, and are not impressed with magic.)

Three (3) most important tips for a business...
Focus, Focus, Focus, is the same as Location, Location, Location. Unless you know exactly what you want to do, you will float aimless in an ocean of entertainers and dealers. If you are not in a location with lots of people, your success is directly proportionate to people coming into your business. (That is why there are tons of businesses around Disney World. That is why Burger King, Taco Bell, and KFC builds it's business across or near from McDonald, to get the overflow.) This is not in any magic book, they are basic simple principles of corporate business found in any bookstore. I have (had), as many Marketing books from the bookstore as I did magic book. I have everything on Guerrilla Marketing by Jay Conrad Levinson.

Donald is correct above in you need more focus. To get focused study business plans on the internet, (There are no visable one for magic) However, "The easiest road to travel is one that is paved." Write a business plan. Jim Snack mantioned Eric Pauls book above, yes it is a good one for starters and states this and so does Jim Snack, but I bet Jim Snack feels funny pitching his Success Ladder, which is really good in his success books. Take a look at this posting (Table of contents section) Comparison of Randy's and Jim Snack......ents so you can get a feel for these books. I felt Randys book was not worth the money, but Jim Snack's books were.

Brian above also gives some good advice on Jim Snack and Eric Pauls book. I too have read them throughly., with pen in hand making lots of notes, I also did this with David Dee's book, as well as others.

Knowing what you want, and having the perfect product, still won't get you where you want to go. The third component is your "Interpersonal Skills" the art of dealing with people. Negativism is the quickest way to lose business. Generally speaking, people are not interested in YOU they are interested in what makes them feel good. You could be the best close-up magician, do a great sponge ball routine, but the guy who does it in their hand will beat you out every time. Why because it becomes personal with them doing the magic, not YOU doing the magic. This is an example of simple people skills principles.

Below is an example of a business plan and more defined Tactical Strategies. Since I have wrote this my present show is different than the original design
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below is a list of personal goals: I made for myself many years ago:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goals of Dennis Michael

Below are the Broad Based Goals of Dennis Michael. What is it that Dennis Michael really wants? These are the dreams and aspirations to be accomplished over the next 10 years. These are broad statements without any specific way to accomplish them.

Broad Based Magic Related Goals

• To Make Thousands of Dollars for the Schools in the Tri-State Area as the Best Fundraising Family Show Entertainer
  • To Perform in Most of the Schools in the Tri-State Area as the Best Educational Entertainer
  • To Be The Best Birthday Party Magician in the Tri-State Area
  • To Be Know Nationally as one of the Best Children's Magician in the Country
  • To Make One Million Dollars a Year in Magic
  • To Attend All Las Vegas Magic Shows
  • To Lose Weight for a Great Photo Shoot
  • To Learn to Juggle
  • To Learn to be a Ventriloquist

To Reach the Above Goals One Must:
Develop & Perform a

• - Rabbit Trademark Show
  • - Marketing for Magicians Lecture
  • - 60 Second Fast Paced Introduction Trademark Routine

Develop & Perform a

• - 90 Minute Fund-Raising Family Type Traveling Illusion Show
  • - 90 Minute Fund-Raising Halloween Spooktacular Illusion Show
  • - 60 Minute Fund-Raising Adult Dinner Traveling Illusion Show
  • - 60 Minute Fundraising Knock-Out Comedy Traveling Magic Show

Develop & Perform a 30-45 Minute
  • - Children's Birthday Party Show
  • - Children's Magic Show
  • - Christmas Magic Fun Show
  • - Halloween Magic Fun Show
  • - A Close-up Magic Act
  • - A Strolling Magician Magic Act
  • - An Impromptu Magic Act

Develop & Perform a 30 Minute School Assembly Educational:

• - Fire Safety Children's Program
  • - Police Safety Children's Program
  • - Think Safety Children's Program
  • - School Safety Children's Program
  • - Children's Patriotic Magic Program
  • - Drug Awareness Children's Program
  • - Say No Magic Show Program
  • - Stranger Danger Program
  • - Nutrition Program
  • - Dental Hygiene Program
  • - Environmental Program
  • - Motivational Children's Program
  • - Fantastic Friends Program
  • - Self-Esteem Program
  • - Manners Program
  • - Diversity Children's Program
  • - Conflict Resolution Program
  • - Reading is Fun Children's Program
  • - History Magic Program
  • - Geography Program
  • - Science of Optical Illusion Program
  • - Mathmatical Magic Program
  • - Understanding The Art of Magic Program

Develop & Perform:

• - A Magic After School Program
  • - A Magic Camp Course

Product Development:

• - To Produce DVDs, Write & Publish a Book on Educational School Shows
  • - To Produce DVDs, Write & Publish a Book on Birthday Party Shows
  • - To Produce DVDs, Write & Publish a Book on Fundraising Shows
  • - To Produce DVDs, Write & Publish a Book on Kids Magic Shows
  • - To Produce DVDs, Write & Publish a Book on Magic Web Site Designs
  • - To Produce DVDs, Write & Publish a Book on Marketing Magic Shows
  • - To Create an EZ-To-Do Kids Magic Kit
  • - To Create an EZ-To-Do Kids Magic Book

Personal Goals are:

• - To Perform & Lecture For KIDabara Conference In August
  • - To Perform & Lecture For Abbotts Get-Together In August
  • - To Perform & Lecture For M.A.E.S. Convention in September/October
  • - To Perform & Lecture For Bob Little's Super Sunday Mini-Convention June or November
  • - To Perform & Lecture For SAM National Convention in July
  • - To Perform & Lecture For IBM National Convention in July
  • - To Perform & Lecture For The Magic Castle
  • - To Be on the Cover of Magic Magazine (Or any Magazine)
  • - Lose Weight (50 lbs) Updated (75 lbs)

The below goals are not as much of a priority as above:

To Produce a TV Show called Magic Town, USA (Need Funds)
To Perform on the Disney Cruise Line

WOW... What a Massive List!

This is the What Dennis Michael wants to do. Now, Organization, Evaluation and Prioritize of these Goals are necessary to determine Which ones are needed to be done first and Why. And When they should be completed and How they are to be completed.

Specific Objectives should be in written format spelling out how to reach that goal as well as how that goal will affect other goals.

The Objective should be Specific and Detailed as much as possible, including a Meaningful Reason (The Motivation) on why you want to obtain that goal. It must be Measureable, so you can see the progress you're making toward that goal. It must be Attainable and Realistic so frustration and failure are not options. There must also be a Timetable for reaching that goal, including a Specific Periodical Evaluation of the Objective so it can be modified to meet the changing events that occur while accomplishing the objective.

Objectives Are the "How-To" meet the Goal

• 1. Specific and Detailed
  • 2. Meaningful Reason (The Motivation to do it)
  • 3. Measurable
  • 4. Attainable and Realistic
  • 5. Timetable Set to Meet Objective
  • 6. Periodical Evaluation of the Objective
------------------------------
I spelled out everyting above and the one thing that clearly stands out is lack FOCUS. I want to do it all (Sound Fimilar?)
---------------------------------------------------
Now I focused on the Children Birthday Party business, which is one line from tha above list and wrote a Business Plan...

Dennis Michael
Magical Birthday Party
Business Plan

-----------------------
Draft Ver. 1.5: 10/01/03
-----------------------

Vision (Dream thoughts)
Magical Birthday Parties vision is to make a "Magical Star" out of the local area children by providing them and their families with memories which will last a lifetime.

-----------------------
Mission (Conceptional)

To provide the local community with a professional quality Magical Birthday Party Magic Show and though this medium become nationally know as one of the top children's magician.

-----------------------

Goals (Broad Statements with no "How-tos")

• Market Niche Goal: To Focus on the Children Birthday Parties in the Tri-State Area
  • Unique Selling Position (USP) Goal: Provide a Complete Magical Birthday Party Package with a focus of turning the Birthday Child into Magical Star Magician for the day. The entertainer acts as a facilitator and guides the show in an entertaining way at the same time maintaining the focus on the child not the entertainer, which is normally the common method.
  • Recognition Goal: To be Known Nationally as a Top Children's Entertainer
  • Teaching Goal: To Lecture at Magic Conventions and Conferences at Local and National Levels
  • Performance Goal: To Provide 100 Quality Birthday Party Magic Shows a Year in the Tri-State Area
  • Legacy Video Goal: To Prove the Magic Community with an Instructional Birthday Party Video
  • Legacy Writing Goal: To Prove the Magic Community with an Instructional Birthday Party Book
  • Income Goal: To be Positioned at the top of the pay scale in the area.
  • Market Tool Goal: Develop a Database of Satified Customers
  • Market Tool Goal: Develop a Magical Birthday Party Internet Presence
  • Market Tool Goal: Develop a Magical Birthday Party EZ-to-Do Magic Video
  • Market Tool Client Awareness Goal: Send a Newsletter 3-4 times a Year
  • Market Tool Client Awareness Goal: Maintain Client Membership Fan Club
-----------------------
Strategy (Objectives)

• Strategy Plan: Magical Birthday Party Package will be a complete party package, with balloons, costumes, and gifts which will focus on the birthday child as the star magician who will be a magician's assistant and produce a rabbit, float in the air, involve the parents, produce scarfs, and magically make things happen as if it was done magically by the birthday child. Even though the birthday child is the star, all of the party guest will be entertained, involved in the show, and enjoy the performance. The 45 minute magic show will add as an alternative, a balloon animal making session, and/or a tattoo session, and/or teach magic tricks for the older children's parties.
  • Marketing Strategy: Advertise through Parent's Magazine, Flyers in places where mom's congregate such as beauty saloons, supermarkets, dance studios and use varies Promotional Strategies during the show to seek out additional shows.
  • Technical Strategy: Be proficient with the selected magic effects and have various plug-in effects to add variety to the show for repeat customers and offer alternative entertainment packages such as balloon animals, tattoos, magic classes for older children.
  • Financial Strategy: Invest 20 percent of profits in Marketing Method to maintain and Increase Awareness of the Magical Birthday Party magician
  • Client Financial Strategy: Provide Costumers with Multi-level Shows to meet their budget
  • Performance Strategy: Book up to 6 Magical Birthday Party Shows on Weekends to meat or exceed the goal of 100 Annual Shows (This killed me so I revised it to a max of 3 and lowered my goals to 50 shows a year.)

-----------------------------------

Tactics (The How to meet the Strategy Plan above)

• Marketing Plan: Develop a market plan and promotional strategy plan to gain customers by November 2003
  • Promotional Strategy Tools: List the Promotional strategy tools to be used.
  • Marketing Tools: List the Marketing tools to be used.
  • Magic Act 1: List of magic effects and illusionettes to be performed.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now I began defining the details further....
Birthday Party Business So You Want to Get Started in the Birthday Party Business?

Below are lists to keep in mind when entering in this business. If you understand all this then you are on your way. If not then you need to educate yourself in this market area.

Requirements for Performing for Kids:

• Must have a love for Children
  • Must Respect the Children, Assistants, and Volunteers
  • Must have a love for this Chosen Profession
  • Must have a Genuine Enthusiasm for this Profession
  • Must Understand and Incorporate Audience Management Techniques
  • Must Understand and Incorporate Audience Participation Techniques
  • Must Incorporate Humor
  • Must Utilize the Birthday Party Child Several Times

The following is a list of Birthday Effects using Birthday Tricks or Props:

• 20th Century Silks with Birthday Silk
  • Silly Billy's Happy Birthday Sketch Pad "Magic Party Picture"
  • Axtel's Drawing Board And Axtrax Happy Birthday Song Routine
  • No-Tear Happy Birthday Banner
  • Happy Birthday Paper Tear "Birthday Happy"
  • Happy Birthday Silk Production
  • Happy Birthday Silks with D'Lites Candle Routine (May not be on the Market yet: Like mis made flags)
  • Happy Birthday Candle Hat (Prop)
  • Happy Birthday Sponge Cake in Dove Pan

The following is a list of great tricks which could be used at Birthday Parties:

• Vanishing Bandana (Great Self-Working & Easy to Do)
  • Egg Bag (Comedy Routine)
  • Miser's Dream (Easy to Learn and Plays very Well)
  • Cartoon Silks Production (4 Volunteers)
  • Ken Scott's Fantasy Magician (Plays very well)
  • Chair Suspension (Expensive but adds Illusion to Show)
  • Flying Carpet (Expensive but adds Illusion to Show, Heavy, & Need cover to carry in)
  • David Ginn's Yellow Sponge to Star (Make the Birthday Child the Star of the Show)
  • Pizza Box Surprise (With Picture of Birthday Child) (See Ken Scott)
  • Puppets for Happy Birthday Parties:
  • Axtel's Vern the Bird with Axtrax! Happy Birthday Routine
  • Axtel's Drawing Board And Axtrax Happy Birthday Song Routine

Great Videos for the Birthday Party Magician (Continue to Education oneself in this business area)

• 1. "Making the Birthday Party Dough" by Ken Scott's (Best for Understanding Magic, Showmanship, & Marketing)
  • 2. "Funny Business for Kids" by Patrick Page (Humor is a Requirement)
  • 3. "The Birthday Party" By BJ Hickman
  • 4. "The BJ Hickman Magic Show" by BJ Hickman (General Magic for Kids and a personal favorite)

These are the best books, in my opinion, however, there are many others.
Great Books for Understanding the Birthday Party Market

• 1. "Birthday Magician's Handbook" by Fiscus (Must have to Understand the Birthday Party Market)
  • 2. "How to Become Your Area's Top Children's Entertainer" by Eric Paul (Must Have Marketing Book)
  • 3. "Professional Magic for Children" by David Ginn (A Broad Understanding of Magic for Kids)
  • 4. "Kidbiz" by David Ginn (Great for adding Bits of Business to your Routines)
  • 5. "Seriously Sill" by David Kaye (just added (11/05) for understanding the art of entertaining children)

Enhancements for Great Birthday Party Shows (Adds Value and Increases Your Asking Price)

• Adding a Live Animal
  • Adding Sound and Music to Show
  • Adding an Illusion (Chair Suspension, Flying Carpet, Balloon Sword Box)
  • Adding a Backdrop (Barry Mitchell's Wal-Mart Spider-like)
  • Adding a Puppet (Axtel's Drawing Board, Vern the Bird, etc.)
  • Adding Ken Scott's Fantasy Magician

Basic Birthday Party Show Format

• Warm-Up Routine
  • Introduction Routine (Presenting the Birthday Child)
  • Fantasy/Instant Magician (Making the Birthday Child a Magician)
  • Induction Ceremony (Making Birthday Child a Member of the Society of Magician's Assistants)
  • Running Gag #1
  • Novelty Magic (Humor Impact: Example: Vanishing Bandana)
  • Kodak Moment (Multiple Volunteers Example: Cartoon Silk Production)
  • Running Gag #2
  • Magic Routine (Audience Participation)
  • Magic Routine (With Birthday Child)
  • Running Gag #3 (Successful Conclusion)
  • Magic Routine (Danger-Type: Hand Chopper-Older Kids, Snake in Cans or Spider Trick for Younger Kids)
  • Illusion Routine
  • Closing Routine

Some Great Birthday Party Marketing Tools for Promoting your Shows

• Goodie Bag
  • Live Animal
  • Illusion
  • Puppets
  • Magic Kit
  • Magic Booklet
  • Assistant Certificates
  • Free Magic Wand
  • Autographed Framed Photo
  • Refigerator Magnet of Business Card (You put it on there)

Establishing Creditability: Must Get from Client to Promote Yourself

• Letter of Referral
  • Testimonial

Some Great Birthday Party Advertising Methods:

• Best Free Parent Type Magazine found in Supermarkets (Has other entertainers in it)
  • Place Flyers in Local Supermarkets
  • Place Flyers in Business Establishments which Mom's Visit (Dry Cleaner's, Beauty Saloons, Exercise Centers, Etc.)
Dennis Michael
Tony S
View Profile
Special user
New York
581 Posts

Profile of Tony S
Wow - Dennis has given you a wealth of information and ideas here. I agree with his statment that said "I felt Randys book was not worth the money, but Jim Snack's books were." I rarely refer to Randy's course, but Jim's success in magic course is on my desk at all times.

Tony
We are all about as successful as we choose to be.

www.anthonysisti.com
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20554 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Holy COW my fingers cramped up just READING that list.

The alternative is to go to college and learn business there right?

Sorry just had to suggest it. Actually it may come out a few dollars cheaper than all the recomendations combined LOL!!!

On a serious note that is a quite healthy list of recomendations and a fantastic starting point. Do not be detered by its size, wade through it for it is great information!

Cudos Dennis
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
By the way I do have two college BS degrees in computers, another Associates in Business Administration and three credits shy of an Associates in theater. Yes college does help. I also read alot.
Dennis Michael
MattWayne
View Profile
Special user
624 Posts

Profile of MattWayne
Den get your buns back to college and get those three credits! Wouldn't take too long to get it. Great list- wow.

best regards,
Matt Tomasko
Matt Wayne
The Celebrity Magician™

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Starting foundations for effective magic business (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.39 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL