The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Levitate (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
Quote:
On 2005-11-30 22:40, popogigo24 wrote:
Do you need to alter your shoes at all? and can you be viewed from all sides after and prior to the effect (like just walking around)?

As I said above, check here...

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&765

All questions have been discussed in depth. Just take some time and go through those pages. I'm sure you will find what you are looking for. Too much fishing going on now.
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
738 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
I just recieved my American Express bill today.Hank Lee's was listed as chargeing my credit card with $406.00 on the 7th of NOVEMBER for my Icarus.They sent me an email on the 10th of NOVEMBER saying it would ship in 2 weeks with 3day shipping which is the shipping I wanted.They also sent me a snail mail letter saying the same thing.Well here it is almost 4 weeks later and no Icarus!If you want good service and the truth told to you Hank Lee's is not the plase to get it from.This was not a preorder.So if you want an Icarus save yourself some grief and order it from somewhere else.Thanks for listening.
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
Rcitgo:

Really sorry to hear of your problems with Hank Lee.

Try contacting Aaron Paterson through icaruseffect.com and see if he'll speak with Hank Lee on your behalf. Aaron is a great guy and I'm sure he'd hate to hear that you're having trouble getting his effect.

good luck,

- entity
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
981 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Yes I agree, I know a lot of us find online magic shops that we like and we tend to support them always buying from them and that's ok, generly I aways buy my magic from hocus-pocus.com but I decided to order from arron because I heard he is a stand up guy, well he is and more. every question I asked was answered he gave me his phone number for support he is getting a toll free number soon, and you will belong to a secret forum for icarus users, what I recieved from him was everything I needed to buld this simply easyly to construct levataion, this will last a life time, arron has put together a dvd that answers everything its greatly in detail, believe it or not most top qualaty magic shops that I have talked to and has reveiwed the dvd said they have not seen a dvd come out in along time like icarus effct that is so much in debth, they all praised it, I just showed ken sands from magic galore and more and if you don't know who ken is, he has been in the magic busisness for more than 30 years, top guy in magic and he loves this effect, he said it is genious, so don't pass this up if you can afford it get it, you cant try and save it is well worth it. thanks justin lewis
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1435 Posts

Profile of MDantes
I sincerely thank each and every one of you who contributed you opinions and ideas on this subject. Truly, I appreciate it.

More than you know.

Jester
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
troller
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of troller
Quote:
On 2005-11-28 11:46, entity wrote:
Troller: You own the Angel lev., do you? Or are you just guessing?
-entity

The question everyone is wondering now is... are you an owner of either lev? Criss Angel's DVD or the Icarus Effect? Do you own any lev or are you just guessing? It works both ways. We are trying to be helpful and you are trying to prevent the help. Sounds like you are stating something from an informed opinion just like everyone else. So who is in the right? It's just an opinion which everyone is entitled to provide.
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
I own the Icarus Effect, as I've stated many times over, and I've viewed the Angel DVD.

Troller, you continue to post uninformed opinions about all sorts of things. Time to actually make some investment of time and money into researching the topics you post about. Maybe then we'll take you seriously.

- entity
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
738 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
I Finally got Hank Lee's shipping notification!My Icarus is finally on its way to me!
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
Rctigo: Good for you! Take your time to work on Icarus Effect presentation, also use the identification number included to register on the website. Lots of good ideas there re: performance, making things more deceptive, etc.

- entity
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
What weight limitations do either the Icarus or Angel levitations have? Can someone >250 lbs use either?

Thanks,
Dan.
magicman6(sic)6
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of magicman6(sic)6
I know with the icarus effect theres no weight limit but I'm not sure about angels. I'm 6'6" and weigh 250 so I'm was wondering the same thing.

-Frank
Facebook.com/tripartistent
Soundcloud.com/iammagik
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
738 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
Thanks Entity!From reading the threads this has to be The trick of 2005.I can't wait to recieve it.
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
738 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
I finally got it!I thought I had an idea how it might work before it arrived but boy was I way off.Arron sure did come up with something very ingenious.Time now to construt and practice.I absolutely love the idea!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Levitate (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL