The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Questions to cyrils video clips (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Mülheim an der Ruhr / Germany
1434 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Please check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=nmwIW......takayama

can you please tell me what is on the back of the cards and what is he dropping then? the clip is called chocolate....dunno why. I couldn't recognize what it was. I hope you can.

here is another clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=RTfKA......takayama

does anyone have just the smallest idea or any clue how the h'll he has done it? it is by far one or probably the most shocking card trick I have ever seen in my entire life. of course he does a lot kool stuff and there is a lot of kool stuff out there... but this one is just unbelievable. I hope some site will release this trick soon. I cannot wait anymore, this is just too crazy lol.
the water refilling action is veeery kool too. I first thought he uses a small pipe, but then he pulled back his sleeves and the bottle doesn't seem to have a whole. it is just awsome. the salt shaker through glass table is very impressive too, like blaine did with the stolen watch and the jeweller. I think it is a gimmicked glass/window.

here is another clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=8OFPF......takayama

does anyone knows how he lit the match in the match box? it looks very kool and I would like to know it next time I use matches from such a box. or do you think this is gimmicked too? it seems to me as just a kool technique.

the last: http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=h3JzE......takayama

does anyone know where I can learn this head fall down trick? I have seen it already on a japanese show. there is a short video clip around where 2 japanese children (twins) perform this trick. it looks very nice. is there any lecture note or video or book available for this one?

ok that's it. I hope you enjoyed these clips as much as I have Smile

Jah
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Brother throw a little search on here. There are a lot of questions on here that WIllnot be answered. You will see that. The only other thing I can help with was the Chocolate one. It is a picture of a hershey kiss. Then he produces a real one.
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
1434 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Quote:
On 2005-11-27 16:46, paisa23 wrote:
Brother throw a little search on here. There are a lot of questions on here that WIllnot be answered. You will see that. The only other thing I can help with was the Chocolate one. It is a picture of a hershey kiss. Then he produces a real one.

thanks paisa23. but honestly there are only a few questions: what was the thing on the back of the cards (thanks for the answer), where can I learn the head-off thing, and if anyone knows something about the crazy card trick where he changes the 4 of diamonds into a 6 of diamonds. oh, and if there is a pecial technique to learn how he lit the one match Smile all the rest werent any questions Smile
so I never asked for a detailed answer! just would like to know where I can learn of purchase it, that's all. it's nothing forbidden or questions which arnt allowed to be answered, isn't it?

greetings
Jah
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
Sam Tabar
View Profile
Inner circle
Austin, Texas
1050 Posts

Profile of Sam Tabar
Paisa has already answered on of your questions so let me answer another one. The automatic lighting of a match in a book of matches is taught by Jeff McBride in his DVD, "The Magic of Jeff McBride". That's the method I know. I'm not sure if it's the same one used by Cyril.
"Knowledge comes from finding the answers, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom." - Anonymous
The Mighty Fool
View Profile
Inner circle
I feel like a big-top tent having
2126 Posts

Profile of The Mighty Fool
I too, am interested in the 4 changing to a six. Is this a marketed effect or his creation?
Everybody wants to beleive.....we just help them along.
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
I remember a few years ago, I saw Copperfield do a version (not sure if it was the same one, but it sure looked like it) of the visual card change. I remember seeing another version of the card change at a local magic shop and it looked pretty decent live, but it's not something that I think I would ever really perform. I'll see if I can find the name of it.
magicguy67
View Profile
Loyal user
mEL.fLORIDA
287 Posts

Profile of magicguy67
It baffles me I think he is great.His videos probably will come ut in japan like angels masterminds.
they thought it was impossible until they met me.

theres no reality in magic

did the magician come before the assistant or the other way around.
Laszlo Csizmadi
View Profile
Special user
From Hell
869 Posts

Profile of Laszlo Csizmadi
magicguy67
View Profile
Loyal user
mEL.fLORIDA
287 Posts

Profile of magicguy67
What did I tell ya.I fi buy this is it avalibale in usa format?Also what tricks does it have on it?
they thought it was impossible until they met me.

theres no reality in magic

did the magician come before the assistant or the other way around.
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
1434 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Quote:
On 2005-11-28 21:20, r1z08 wrote:
I remember a few years ago, I saw Copperfield do a version (not sure if it was the same one, but it sure looked like it) of the visual card change. I remember seeing another version of the card change at a local magic shop and it looked pretty decent live, but it's not something that I think I would ever really perform. I'll see if I can find the name of it.

that would be fantastic!!! I would give my soul for this trick lol.

@ laci200 thank you for the link!
Laszlo Csizmadi
View Profile
Special user
From Hell
869 Posts

Profile of Laszlo Csizmadi
All I know they are performance dvd-s.
sbays
View Profile
Inner circle
Burbank, CA
1048 Posts

Profile of sbays
This guys stuff looks pretty amazing methinks!
"Opportunity may only knock once, but temptation leans on the doorbell."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Questions to cyrils video clips (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL