The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Another newbie in the Café (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ElBondo
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of ElBondo
Hi - my name is Bob and this place looks like a great, fun resource. I am a Hobbyist who lives in Torrance, California (USA) -

I have been studying, practicing and performing for 14 years - and have been a magician member of the AMA at the Magic Castle for 12 years.

I am a high school teacher in Los Angeles; I teach social studies and Life Skills. I am also a financial advisor and a Certified Financial Planner (for the last 26 years).

I am a musician - I play the Clarinet and Saxophone. To deal with stress, I grow vegetables and work in my garden. --- all that and I enjoy movie watching from the huge collection my wife and I have amassed over the last 23 years together.

I look forward to reading the many varied topical notes here and sharing opinions, thoughts and ideas from you all. If you visit LA or Torrance, let me know - we can share a trick or two, a cup of coffee or something.

Thanks a lot to the staff and TPTB behind the site.

Bob Bond
ElBondo
Frank Tougas
View Profile
Inner circle
Minneapolis, MN
1712 Posts

Profile of Frank Tougas
Hi Bob,
Vey glad to have you here. You sound like a well rounded individual. You will be an asset to the Café.

Frank Tougas
Frank Tougas The Twin Cities Most "Kid Experienced" Children's Performer :"Creating Positive Memories...One Smile at a Time"
ElBondo
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of ElBondo
Thanks, Frank

I think I'm going to enjoy the site. Here's to a happy holiday for you and yours !!!

Bob
Foucault
View Profile
Elite user
New Jersey, USA
424 Posts

Profile of Foucault
And what do you do in your spare time, Bob? Smile

Welcome aboard!
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Bob,

Yes, I second what Foucault asked...:O)

Welcome to the Café and thanks for your introduction! Please don't hesitate to post or ask a question of your own. Just scroll the menu at the Café and choose a favorite topic to start with. Soon you'll feel comfortable to join in the conversations. Have fun!
ElBondo
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of ElBondo
Thank you Chrystal & Foucault ..........

You are very kind.........in my spare time I knit afghans for disadvantaged Freedonian Dwarfs in Iceland............sort of a passion I have.....otherwise, I have very little free time !!! Have a great weekend. Enjoy.............

oh, and for those that care ......go UCLA !!!!! Beat SC !!!!

Bob Bond
magicguy67
View Profile
Loyal user
mEL.fLORIDA
287 Posts

Profile of magicguy67
Yo what ups have fun.
they thought it was impossible until they met me.

theres no reality in magic

did the magician come before the assistant or the other way around.
Lukenp
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of Lukenp
Welcome to the Café.
"Be natural"

-Dai Vernon
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
326 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café! I'm from California too.
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Bob,
Here is my gurantee: you will never be sorry to join the Café.Welcome to the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 22.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Another newbie in the Café (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL