The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » 20th Century Silks idea.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sammy the Kid
View Profile
Veteran user
Southern Illinois
314 Posts

Profile of Sammy the Kid
I was piddling around writing down ideas last night when I had what I'd like to think is a great idea for presentation of the 20th Century Silks. What I want to do is this: Build a circus cannon like the old Human Cannonball would use using a setup like the blo-van only a little bigger. Make it just big enough to sit on a small table that has an air resevoir and solenoid valve under the table top. Of course, the resevoir and solenoid are attached to the cannon via a short length of airhose. Across the platform, tie your two silks together and place them in a latched box that has two holes in the top for the ends to hang out visibly. Hang this box on a hook suspended above the other table.go back to the cannon and load a wad of tissue, the third silk, and follow it up with another wad of tissue. Ram the load home with a ram rod. Make sure you take this out or you'll have a dangerous projectile. Make sure you ham it up as you plug your ears and hit the switch with your toe or by remote offstage. Pick up the two pieces of tissue looking all puzzled as to where the third silk might have gone. Run over and pull on the ends of the two silks. The third silk will of course be tied between them.
I hope you all like this presentation. Let me know if its original or if someone has already tried it.

Sammy the Kid
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » 20th Century Silks idea.... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL