We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Looking for New Years themed ideas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
sdgiu
View Profile
Elite user
The Boonies, NC
456 Posts

Profile of sdgiu
Any more New Years themed ideas?

I am still open for an idea or two, and the deadlines gettin' reeaaallllllll close.

I've gotten some great stuff, but could still use at least one more thing.

Help!!!!

Thanks again
Steve

Posted: Jan 1, 2006 12:19am
Looks like after gathering a humonguous amount of stuff that would probably take a whole day to perform , I figured out that I'd probably have about 15-20 minutes, so I am doing a 2 trick performance, the three frog monte, and a part of the mongolian pop knot.

The three frog monte -Intro- showing how satan is a liar, and will let us win now and then(just enough), to let us think we are in control, but that without God in our lives, we will always loose to satan.

The mongolian pop knot -just the first part- i.e. cut and restored and pop off knot. Showing how God created us to be at one with him (one rope) but satan caused man to sin, which seperated us from God (cut rope).

We try to reconnect with God in many ways(tie a knot for each of the ways, e.g. going to church, doing good things, giving money to charities, helping people, etc. etc. etc...)but it eventually just ends up in a big mess(the huge mess of a knot).

Until we ask God to forgive us of our sins come into our lives, and take control, we cannot become at one with God, but when we do, -POP-(knot pops off) God makes us one with him again(One nice big whole rope).

God Bless and Happy New Year!
Steve

Posted: Jan 1, 2006 8:35am
You know I think instead of going with the:
"We try to reconnect with God in many ways(tie a knot for each of the ways, e.g. going to church, doing good things, giving money to charities, helping people, etc. etc. etc...)but it eventually just ends up in a big mess(the huge mess of a knot)."

I'll change it to:
"We try to reconnect with God in many ways(tie a knot THEN ADD TO IT [this sounds more proper] for each of the ways, e.g. going to church, doing good things, giving money to charities, helping people, etc. etc. etc...)
AND YOU KNOW, WE DO SUCH A GOOD JOB OF IT, THAT, UNLESS YOU LOOK REAL CLOSE, YOU CAN HARDLY EVEN TELL THAT THERE WAS EVER A PROBLEM( SHOWING the huge mess of a knot)."

Needless to say, I've been up early knocking off a few of the rough edges, and trying to get it to fit the time frame they've given me. I figure a little humor thrown in won't hurt either.

God Bless
Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Looking for New Years themed ideas (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL