The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Infusion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
I was performing this about 10 years ago. I don't remember where I learned it from but it was an impromptu coin in bottle (dime or penny).

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11622 Posts

Profile of John C
So sad. Everything is for sale these days. I learned this trick years ago in a magic shop.

There are other PDFs for sale of card tricks that I have learned years ago too in a magic shop. Nothing is sacred.

John
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
DaddyDoodle
View Profile
Loyal user
Northern Hemisphere
277 Posts

Profile of DaddyDoodle
Quote:
Just bought Infusion...The effect looks awesome...Simple and straight forward.

True. Good effect. Works well and powerful as an impromptu that can be used anywhere.
Smile Tally-ho! And Tuscarora too! Smile
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4450 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Whilst again reading through some old books, I was going through Richards Almanac, and found Michael Webers 'Striking Glass' where he teaches how to get a coin into a bottle, not a glass, well...a glass bottle, using the striking vanish
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Infusion (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL