The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Yigal Mesika's Loops (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magix
View Profile
Elite user
432 Posts

Profile of Magix
Is it just me or are they just not as good as they claim? I got the new improved, stronger Loops and they break very easily.

Or do I just need more practice? But I don't see how more practice would help. I broke them doing very light stuff and being very careful.

Either way, I won't buy them again. Smile
DonMarco
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of DonMarco
more practice. I never go anywhere without one or two and it's an effect that blows people's minds. Really, I should be glad you are giving up because I have booked shows just using a loop trick. However, I think you are cheating yourself. Try the eyeglass trick.
"Imagination is the Only Reality"-- Marquis de Sade
Dr Mage
View Profile
Veteran user
Southern California
332 Posts

Profile of Dr Mage
It takes practice. I think they're great, but when I first started and went through a pack in one day...my opinion of them was not as good.
What is the color of magic?
sjdavison
View Profile
Inner circle
Surrey, UK
1379 Posts

Profile of sjdavison
I Absolutely agree with Don Marco. This is a fantastic gimmick, that I have with me at all times, and it's a real impromptu reputation maker. Get animated miracles by Mesika to assist you with them. Enjoy!
Simon
Simon, 32, UK

www.sidavisonmagic.com
psychic
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of psychic
Barrie Richardson in his book Theater of The Mind has a nice effect utilising a mini loop. Check that out!

Also, combine loop with Micro 5, and i think the possibilities are endless

enjoy - go get it pg, u won't regret the investment
yken
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of yken
I like loops. However my loops catch dusts easily and I cannot remove those, I think I have to get more loops before they will be ruined.
Magix
View Profile
Elite user
432 Posts

Profile of Magix
OK, I guess it's just me. What choice do I have but to give them one more try. You've convinced me.
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1804 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
Mesikas loops were very weak. Thats my opinion. A friend of mine made me 10 of them for half the price Mesika is asking from 5 and I have just broke two of them and its been two yeras since I got them. And buy the way, I use them every day.
Eric Grossman
View Profile
Elite user
St. Louis, MO
429 Posts

Profile of Eric Grossman
I use them constantly, and I break them constantly. I'm hooked, though. The effects blow people away.
family/magic/music/life
mentalist25
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of mentalist25
They were good
I do not leave home without it
mentalist25
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of mentalist25
You can also buy a roll.
It's simple to prepare myself
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6859 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On 2013-03-11 02:02, mentalist25 wrote:
You can also buy a roll.
It's simple to prepare myself

Yep! The Trinity Loop Tying System. Yeah, I know. So SUE ME! Smile

Doug
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5941 Posts

Profile of george1953
I like the effects possible with loops but have 2 problems. 1 my eyesight is not good and when I wear them can never find them again, 2 when I do accidentaly find it I break it because I don't realise I have got it. Any suggestions ?
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
themaurie
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of themaurie
They don't last forever and they work better newish. So I don't mind too much when they break after a long day. When taking on and off I use the card they were shipped on and white paper as a background.
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
905 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Tired of breaking loops? Hocus Pocus is selling Platinum Professional IET and having an awesome sale this weekend only! Normally this lifetime supply is $97.50 but for this weekend only they are giving a 30% discount off of a normally non discountable item. 700,000 feet of the very finest invisible elastic thread in the world. The most I have seen sold on a spool of IET is 300 feet and there is no comparison in quality to any other IET on the market! This is 700,000 ft made for magicians by a magician. This stuff is pre-stripped and solution dyed. You can read about it here.....just scroll down to the product..... http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/?hn=1
www.cesaral.com
Sales Manager for Cesaral Magic
roguewave
View Profile
New user
IL
88 Posts

Profile of roguewave
Man that is a heck of a deal. I fully plan on making my own loops and I was definitely going to buy a quantity that would not exceed 300 feet. I feel like one of you chaps could buy that and sell dirt cheap loops all day long to others.
roguewave
View Profile
New user
IL
88 Posts

Profile of roguewave
I was thinking about going with Infinity Thread Version 2 for making my loops. Aside from that giant thread offer above, does anyone think there is a better option for making loops or would my selection work fine?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Yigal Mesika's Loops (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL