The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The extraction by Kymystical magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
All these ideas are great, Unfortunately I haven't been able to work on it lately because it's been so busy here.

The effect is a bit involved & I don't have the time to give it the attention it needs.

Please do keep the suggestions coming,
I greatly appreciate the help. I will eventually get back to it & try some of these presentation suggestions out.

Thank you all Smile
vovin
View Profile
Veteran user
Columbus,Oh
338 Posts

Profile of vovin
I just bought the trick and spent today working on it. there are many variables in the trick and it is very involved but it is also a very nice trick. I am not sure exactly how I could use it in my routine because the glass of water needs to be prepared and it's not something you could do on the fly. I think the only place you could actually use this is at home or a restaurant.
mghia
View Profile
Veteran user
Kymystical
387 Posts

Profile of mghia
While there is some prep, you can carry what you need in your shirt pocket and set the water in front of them. See the instructions for more detail or email me.
Caspar
View Profile
Veteran user
Tacoma
316 Posts

Profile of Caspar
The Sepher Yetzirah comes to mind, yup it sure does! I would treat this like a creation type of effect in Kabbalistic way.
Osiris
View Profile
Special user
610 Posts

Profile of Osiris
I've used this effect in my "Seance" styled programs for years as part of the "Cleansing" ritual e.g. I pass around the crystal goblet with blessed water for all to take a sip (very "Sacrement" like ritual) so they all know things are on the up and up. I then do all the balancing, etc and ask the group to focus all their anger, negative thoughts, stress, etc. into the goblet... voila! The crystal appears! True to my shamanic background (I'm not kidding!) we take the crystal, wrap it in a fresh leaf of tobacco and quite literally return it to the earth via a small box filled with dirt which, I explain, will be buried in a place where it can do no harm.

This effect, presented in the manner I'm suggesting, really messes with people's minds. If I'm not mistaken I outlined my handling of this and some of the related bits I used to do at The Magic Bunny's TOP HAT eZine a few months ago, you may wish to check it out.
ptbeast
View Profile
Special user
Oregon
829 Posts

Profile of ptbeast
Since this thread has been brought back to life, I thought it might
be useful to post the new web address for Kymystical...
http://www.houseofwonder.com/index.asp

Dave
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Philosopher's stone?
Yours,

Ivan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The extraction by Kymystical magic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL