The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic in Puerto Vallarta (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

markiquark
View Profile
Regular user
185 Posts

Profile of markiquark
Hi folks!

I posted something the other day and after "exposing" that I live in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, got a couple of PMs, basically asking if there is any magic (shows, stores) here in Puerto Vallarta. High season is around the corner and PV will probably have a nice season since there has been that devestating Hurricane in the Cancun area.

As far as I know there is no or not much magic going on here. So if anyone of you should arrive here soon, I am always interested to meet up. Don't have much to offer for I am only a hobbiest, but if you need a test-subject to make sure your skills stay sharp on your vacations...be my guest, contact me. The sun always shines...in Puerto Vallarta.

Mark
If you are going to Puerto Vallarta on your acations, let me know and write me a PM. I am interested in meeting magicians.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Hola Amigo
I vacation in Puerto Vallarta every year. This year I will be staying at the Premiere Hotel from March 25 to April 1 all the employees of the hotel call me mango man, and all the waiters at Pee Pee's restaurant look forward to seeing new tricks from me every year. You are making me feel very jealous, please PM me your phone number, so we can have a drink and share some magic tricks with you at the Los Palomos restaurant on the Malicon. I will never forget the little boy about 8 years old or so that got on the city bus to perform a magic trick for tips, it was a toy store cup and ball trick that my wife and I just loved, after the trick he walked down the isle to collect his tips and received about 3 peso's until he got to me, I shook his hand, patted him on the back, gave him one of my business cards, and a 200 peso bill (about $20). I'm sure that young man is still talking about the day he met us.
See You in March amigo
Al

PS- As far as work in Puerto Vallarta for magicians is concerned PV will welcome you with open arms as long as you will be satisfied making about $5 a day performing, and melting in the sun.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic in Puerto Vallarta (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL