The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » bouncy castles for Christ (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

blendobagg
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of blendobagg
Greetings fellow Christians and God-fearing magicians everywhere.

I am wondering if anyone here has a magical effect for children with a bouncy castle.
Whenever I perform for children at outdoor functions, there is inevitably a bouncy castle which the little children play on. It occured to me that if I could perform a magic trick with this, and use some sort of storyline concerning Christ, then this would be a memorable part of the show and would serve as a reminder for them anytime they played on a bouncy castle in the future.

Perhaps part of the trick could involve having the children bounce as high as they can and then explaining that Christ rose much higher than them. But where could a trick fit in? Does anyone have any ideas on this? I would appreciate hearing from anybody!
jacob boehme
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of jacob boehme
This is my first post here. Can I just say what a great opportunity this forum is to share thoughts with our friends in magic, and, of course, our friends in Christ. Smile

I think that a good plot would be to vanish the bouncy castle to show that no matter how big your house here on Earth, it is your place in the kingdom of heaven which matters. But it might be difficult to vanish the bouncy castle which is not easy, even for Copperfield.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » bouncy castles for Christ (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL