The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » NGH certification available next February, Seattle area (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brian Turntime
View Profile
Special user
671 Posts

Profile of Brian Turntime
Sorry for the region-specific post: to anyone interested in getting official formal training, I just worked out a deal with an NGH-certified trainer in Issaquah, WA. $1800 for a 13 week, 3 day a week class. This includes a hypnotherapy certification at graduation.

I first got on this path when Lee Darrow admonished mentalists to get some real training before playing with stage hypnosis. I looked at a lot of options, including NLP practitioner: $3950 for ONE WEEK!!

If anyone would like to also join this class, PM me and I'll send you the info. I think she was initially intending to teach therapist types only, but I used some Bandler/Grinder methods to motivate her to want stage mentalists as well (just kidding). I will say that if you call her, tell her you want to be as professional as possible in your hypnosis work, so you think this would be invaluable.
------

Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died. - Steven Wright
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » NGH certification available next February, Seattle area (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL