The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Silks in a Detergent Box (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
max mariner
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of max mariner
Quote:
On Apr 3, 2007, Robert Kohler wrote:
I'll second that - holes and all! Also, it would be fairly easy to attach a computer generated logo to the front of the box with spraymount or glue stick for the super authentic look..............

OKAY that's SOMETHING NEW HERE
max mariner
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of max mariner
Quote:
On Jan 7, 2020, max mariner wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 3, 2007, Robert Kohler wrote:
I'll second that - holes and all! Also, it would be fairly easy to attach a computer generated logo to the front of the box with spraymount or glue stick for the super authentic look..............

OKAY that's SOMETHING NEW HERE

---------------
RX Marine was established in 1996 in Mumbai, India; as chemical manufacturing company catering exclusively to the needs of the marine industry. In a short span of 12 years the company has established itself as one of the leading wholesale suppliers of a wide range of chemicals for - Marine industry internationally - and other local industires and plants. Our client list bears testimony to this. The RXSOL policy has its foundations on two pillars of strength - a continuous investment in research and development to deliver premium quality products and a commitment to service.

-------------------
Degreaser
TStone
View Profile
V.I.P.
Stockholm, Sweden
744 Posts

Profile of TStone
I debuted a new handling 2 months ago. Ungaffed silks, and ungaffed carton. Felt pretty nice to end clean and examinable.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Silks in a Detergent Box (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL