The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Official Poker Flourishes DVD --- cheap (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rkzad
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
138 Posts

Profile of rkzad
Hey guys,

I'm not endorsing the DVD or anything since I haven't seen it, but I thought I'd let you in while I was looking around at card manipulation DVDs.

I think ellusionist has a price mistake on their website. The DVD's list price is $29.95 but ellusionist is offering it for $12.95. They sell the other DVDs in the series for $29.95 so I'm pretty sure it's a mistake.

http://ellusionist.com/order/Flourishes-......ourishes

Again, I have no idea if it's good or not, but the price mistake is there Smile
- richard
Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
That dvd is no good, even for 12.95 its not worth it.

Check around. Do a search for poker chip tricks on yahoo. You will find all that plus tons more for free. Lots of websites have free videos teaching you how to do that and many more tricks.
www.chriskeppel.com
Kepp's Custom Carbon Fiber
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
1902 Posts

Profile of iamslow
I think 12.95 isn't a bad price..its better than paying 49.95 for a dvd full of garbage... if you are thinking of spending 49.95 on junk, check out tudors new dvd..
"Everyone is tough till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
I have the dvd on official poker flourishes and trust me, unless you wanna learn riffle shuffles, how to turn ur card face up and the likes, you might as well 4get about it. Its definitely not worth the money
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
Amen cloudsss

Plus, if any of you are really ethical. The guy doesn't credit anything that he should. He acts like everything down to the spread, fan, all the chip tricks, ect are his. Just not cool. In my dvd I overcredited just to be safe. I gave credit to stuff that I really didn't need to and stuff that no one ever gives credit too. Just to show I for one, care about the magic and its people enough to give proper credit where I should, and so no one can say I didn't give credit.

My website is going to be fully redone in about a month. I am getting a top notch camera and refilming all my chip tricks on my site. The ones that are on there now were filmed with a junk camera in about 2 minutes for everything. Just was messing around putting stuff on the site when it was new. Its getting a facelift and everything will be reshot and they will also be teaching demos. So you will learn them for free off my site. Plus I have some extra cool ones to add. Check back in about a month for those.
www.chriskeppel.com
Kepp's Custom Carbon Fiber
Driver
View Profile
New user
I have posted
88 Posts

Profile of Driver
This strongly reminds me of that "Lets go underground" magic DVD crap. LMAO that **** was HILARIOUS
Dredz
View Profile
Loyal user
La Famiglia! East Coast
257 Posts

Profile of Dredz
Im not tryin to self promot...well I kinda am...but my dvd Xtreme Koin Magic has lots of sleights and flourishes that can be done with poker chips...If your interested PM me....

Mods can delete this post if you want to ....later
Joe
Rich Ferguson
View Profile
Regular user
California, USA
190 Posts

Profile of Rich Ferguson
Hey folks... Just FYI... (this is not advertisement but conversation) The Official Poker DVDs are fantastic unless you are only looking for knuckle buster type stuff.... Please make sure your reviews or comments are complete. I think you'll find that MOST people in the world do not start of with four coin knuckle rolls and difficult one handed shuffles. I wanted to let you all know that the DVD Series (which I do not know why someone would pay for the individual DVDs as the price for ALL of them is 39.99 and VERY FAIR) is supposed to be for the mainstream world.... and has many of the very basics a lot of advanced DVD assume you know. Except for the Flourishes DVD, all the rest have tons of material that builds on the basics... all the was to several one handed shuffles, etc... So, please put it in perspective .... also, there are no magic "tricks", cheating or gambling on these. It is pure utility moves, eye candy and fanciness meant for anyone at any ages level or skill levels. (Card and Chip Handling like the title) I MUST say that if you can do anything on all four of our DVDs, then you really need to look at the trick description before as EVERY trick is listed and on our website as well... The Card Stunts, Chip Tricks (not the old one with under 20 Tricks, but the newer one with over 70) and the Shuffles and Cuts are awesome DVDs that could help just about anybody. All that said, I am here now and if someone has questions or concerns, please feel totally free to chat with me. I can't believe that after all my years of creating and sharing original ideas and creating effects for the internet like on my personal site (richferguson.colm) that I am accused of not caring about magic. I think some of you got the Flourishes DVD and thought there would be stage manipulations on there... I am very sorry that you didn't notice exactly the building blocks that were on there. For someone who doesn't know flourishes, it is perfect and well put together, filmed and explained.... am I wrong? Have you also seen the material on the other DVDs? There were only two utility moves that are really "magic only" on the DVDs and those creators got credit and I also called for personal permission. There is no history, talking, interviews, or extra distractions at all and just pure straight forward, clear teaching. If I offended anyone, please discuss it with me. Again, I am here and very open for discussion. cheers and continued success to all!
<BR>http://www.TheIceBreaker.com
<BR>Creator: Official Poker's Chip Tricks, Card Stunts, Shuffles & Cuts, Flourishes • Tagged • Serial Biller • This is Mentalism • Tricks to Pick Up Chicks • Blank Gag Books
artwo
View Profile
Veteran user
South England
333 Posts

Profile of artwo
You are almost year too late mate Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Official Poker Flourishes DVD --- cheap (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL