The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » a new rubber band trick? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ben creitz
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of ben creitz
Hello, I think I just invented a good rubber band trick, but I'd like to see if it has been published before. A rubberband is stretched between left thumb and forefinger a la CMH. The right hand is shoved behind the band, trapping the right wrist. The band visibly penetrates the wrist. It makes a good addition to a CMH routine, and uses a different method than CMH and the variants that I've come across. It can also be used to pull a pack of cigs or a deck of cards through the band.

I know there are several rubberband wrist penetrations out there, but has anybody seen one like this? If so, let me know. Maybe we can PM over the details. I'm trying to figure out whether my method is truly original or not.
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10701 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
I do some thing similar instead of using a persons wrist i use my finger . pm me I will explain
vinny.
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » a new rubber band trick? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL