We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » MarioneteShow.com (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7168 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Just grabbed that domain and will be updating as the show gets built. Also offering links if anyone from the Café has a marionette or puppet show and would like a link to their site. Like most of my sites, MarionetteShow.com will get heavy hits and eventually good google position, so if you'ld like to promote your show let me know.

If you don't have a website and would like your photo or other promo info on line, I'll be glad to put you on my site.

I don't know how many...if any...'string workers' are here on the Café...but in case there are.

Also I just designed and am having built, a Street Theater set up for the Marionettes. Pretty cool in that it will be self contained and designed to be a single trip from the vehicle to the location and need a VERY small 'footprint'. I'll have photos and descrips on site once construction gets underway. A friend of mine a pro cabinet maker is building it.

MarionetteShow.com is just for fun (R&R) at this time.

Thanks
Doug
Higley's Doug's Museum
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » MarioneteShow.com (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL