The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Your Comments................... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

michaelrice
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
257 Posts

Profile of michaelrice
I am thinking of buying a few DVDs for the Christmas. If you have these DVDs can you please give me your comments on them, do you recommend them?

Michael Close - The Ultimate Workers, Vol. 1 - 4
Patrick Page - Secret Seminars of Magic, vol. 1-6
Carl Cloutier - Bill in Kiwi

Do you recommend anything on pick pocketing or watch stealing?

Mike
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2925 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
I have all the above and "Yes" they are all worth while in my opinion. Michael Close Workers are just that Workers. Good insight in the explanation section as it pertains to theory, psychology, methodology etc. Patrick Page is a great teacher, you'll learn quite a lot from his experience. Lastly Bill in Kiwi is a must have IMO. Lots of magic and misdirection on this DVD besides the Bill in Kiwi.....Can't lose with the above dvds...... The best watch steal video/dvd would be by Chappy Brazil. There are others out there but I feel and others will agree he (was) the king of watch steals.
Hope that helps
David Paul
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2005-12-13 22:40, davidpaul$ wrote:
The best watch steal video/dvd would be by Chappy Brazil. There are others out there but I feel and others will agree he (was) the king of watch steals.
Hope that helps
David Paul

I'd say Michael Finney teaches the best watch steal ( taught to him by the generous Master, Whitt Hayden ) on one his L&L Dvd's.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
toomuchmagic
View Profile
Special user
534 Posts

Profile of toomuchmagic
Close.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Your Comments................... (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL