The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Seattle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Marvolo
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Marvolo
Greetings:

I'm a playwright and theatre director who's returning to magic after many years, thanks to a new play I've written. It's called "Marvolo the Anti-Smoking Magician," and it'll be produced in March of next year here in Seattle.

I'm wondering if any other Café regulars are aware of other scripts with magicians written into them. I'm aware of Woody Allen's "The Floating Light Bulb Trick," but does anyone else know any plays about magicians?

Many thanks!
Paolo Venturini
View Profile
Veteran user
Lucca (I.) - New York City
385 Posts

Profile of Paolo Venturini
Welcome to the Café!

Paolo Venturini
tonycrew
View Profile
New user
UK
81 Posts

Profile of tonycrew
Welcome to the Café this is a Marvolous place for Magic.... Pun intended sorry couldn't resist....
How can i perform magic i have 10 thumbs..?
My wife says i'm addicted to cards and love them more than her... I say no i'm not my Queen of Diamonds you know you'll always be 1st in my Ace of Hearts...
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi there,
First of all I want to answer your question. There is a single play as you mentioned in Turkey named as "Ordinary Miracles" written by QB ( Kubilay) Tuncer. Yes he has the same surname but not a relative of mine just a friend...Anyway; welcome to the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 22.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
Tom Frank
View Profile
V.I.P.
industrial Strength Magic
493 Posts

Profile of Tom Frank
I have delusions of writing a drastically different one man show.

Outlining and storyboarding it now.

I'm in Seattle if you want to talk more about this.

TF
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Seattle (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL