The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » IMS 30 Volume Classical Magic DVD Set (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
I just ordered the IMS 30 Volume Classical Magic DVD Set and was wondering if any Café member has view this set and what they thought of it.

It sounds really great: 295 Tricks as performed by the Greats: Houdini, Blackstone, Keller, Ling Soo, Houdin, to name a few, and many others. It boils down to 34 cents per trick with presentations and explanations.

Have you seen this set of DVDs?
Dennis Michael
CoinMan21
View Profile
Elite user
China
442 Posts

Profile of CoinMan21
Where can I find these?
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Dennis Michael
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

I viewed half of the first DVD Volume 1,2 & 3 of six DVDs.

Tony Hassini, demoed 30 classic magic tricks, without presentation skills, just the visual effect the magic trick and then he explained the workings of these old effects. If he was to performed these effects with presentations skills, it would be many more hours longer.

Even though they were old, quite a few of them are on the market today, but have been revised and updated.

Some of the tricks performed on these three volumes are, appearing canes, balloon to bunny, dove productions, a couple of slate effects, flipover box, drawer box, milk picture and many more.

Just seeing these brings back some memories of seeing these being performed over forty years ago. These three volumes took a couple of hours to view. Considering I have 6 disks, 27 move volumes, and he sent an extra gift, a 7th disk on mentalism, I have many more hours to see all of the 295+ tricks performed.

I am NOT disappointed because it is everything he claimed, 295 classic Magic tricks performed and explained.
Dennis Michael
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » IMS 30 Volume Classical Magic DVD Set (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL