The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Docc Hilford's Serpent Wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1976 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Icelandic ash gettin in the way!
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Quote:
On 2010-04-19 12:17, DrTodd wrote:
Icelandic ash gettin in the way!

:)
not for very much longer...
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Just when you thought it was safe for your bank account to go back on the forums . . . Looks like Docc didn't mention one thing about this excellent-sounding item -- it switches money from your wallet to his!

gary
Docc Hilford
View Profile
V.I.P.
377 Posts

Profile of Docc Hilford
Gary,

That's funny... except at the special price not much money is left to find its way into my wallet. Ask those who have it. A Well-made, eel skin wallet. The retail price is $80. The special is $49.99. There are a dozen instructions for tricks that others have said could have been a separate book, but they're FREE. There's also a FREE booklet of your choice included, a $45 value. And an additional FREE trick, Nudie Call. And a FREE trick from Rick Maue. And there are only 300 out of 400 made available for sale. Whew!

No, I don't think I'll go boat shopping just yet. Maybe a big night out on SoBe after the last couple 100 are sold at full price.

BTW, The special is for the first 100. I can extend that for Magic Café peeps but only for a brief while. If you want more information go to: http://www.docchilfordproducts.com/serpent2.html

Cheers,
Docc
dsacks
View Profile
Special user
609 Posts

Profile of dsacks
Let me say a thing or two.

The wallet itself is extremely well built. The eel has a great feel to it. It can easily be used as a day to day wallet. The compartments are enough to handle credit cards and other misc day to day things. I shall keep it with me at all time...compact enough it fits into the breast pocket in my jacket; even allows me to carry a second wallet (i.e. an Outlaw wallet). I easily have both that way!

Now, as far the gaff itself. I found it extremely easily to use. The 'exchange' did itself and I just did want Docc said...no adjustments at all! Loved the movement, very natural! It folled me Smile

Can't speak to anything else, haven't gotten into the manuscript itself, but soon shall!

That's about all,

David
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1600 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Gary,
Are you suggesting that those who create and market effects and props are not to make a profit? If so, would you please elaborate? That confuses me a bit, as capitalism is what our (US) economic system is based on.

Now, for the rest of you, The Serpent Wallet does exactly what Docc says it does, and very well. It will take a bit of practice, but it is worth it. It seems as though you are simply putting the wallet in your left hand and nothing more. At $50.00, I think its a bargain.
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Tony:

Absolutely not! Sorry you read it that way.

The remark was merely meant to convey that Docc's created a great item here and, as such, people are going to want to buy it. (I'm just waiting for mine to arrive.) Therefore, because it's so good, money will be going from those people to Docc in the form of orders, as it should.

This is a terrific package deal. I hope that when it starts selling for its full retail price Docc makes up some of the profit he lost by giving our members a discounted price. And since this is a mentalism site, I predict he will!

Best!

gary
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1600 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Gary,
My apologies for misunderstanding!
Best regards,
Martin Adams
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of Martin Adams
Order placed. Can't wait for it Smile
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Tony:

No problem. Your concern was legit. Just glad we got things straightened out.

Best!

gary
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
This is superb...

mine arrived in the UK yesterday, an extremely useful and practical wallet - with lots of uses...the more I use/practice with it, the more I contemplate alternative uses for it too...outstanding value, and a beautiful looking object too...
I've asked to be banned
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Are there going to be any demo's of the Serpent in action? It sounds very interesting!
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
There's nothing to see...

no demo needed...
I've asked to be banned
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
I guess the reason why I asked if there is a demo, I'm trying to see how smoothly the switch happens. is there a 2 second pause, does the wallet get placed on the bill, anything that will make ones eyebrow raise?
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1600 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
If you practice , after a while it will look like you simply put the wallet into your left hand. That's it. The bill is out of sight for maybe half a second...maybe less. But it is a very smooth and innocent look.
Best regards,
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Just for Tony, guys...

Hmmm... Let's see, Tony... have you reached your 100 wallets quota this year? Smile
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2010-04-24 21:02, Tony Razzano wrote:
If you practice , after a while it will look like you simply put the wallet into your left hand. That's it. The bill is out of sight for maybe half a second...maybe less. But it is a very smooth and innocent look.

So you can do the switch using one hand? Thanks.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Sid Helkule
View Profile
Inner circle
Australia
1481 Posts

Profile of Sid Helkule
Awaiting mine now as well... Looking forward to this.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Quote:
On 2010-04-24 22:14, Roth wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-04-24 21:02, Tony Razzano wrote:

So you can do the switch using one hand? Thanks.

can the wallet be turned over as well?
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1976 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
You can do the switch one handed (although it looks more natural to do it the way that Docc explains) and you can turn the wallet over....the structure allows it to be shown and is very innocent looking. The presentations are casual after dinner style routines and with Docc it is always about getting one or two ahead...he has a great mental epic routine with objects found in the pockets, and a lovely serial number routine, as well as many other ideas...he and I were in a Café in Kilburn London last year when he did a three billet routine for us that was amazing. The wallet makes that routine even easier to do..

The pockets can fit all sorts of things and the wallet allows for a billet index. It also actually holds cash in the way that all wallets do....

I like this very much and can recommend it highly, although I understand supplies are limited,so it might be wise to snap one up....but watch out, once the Serpent locks on it does not let go Smile

Best wishes

Dr Todd
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Docc Hilford's Serpent Wallet (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL