The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Bill White Music (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Darius666
View Profile
Veteran user
London
368 Posts

Profile of Darius666
Im after some royalt free music. I have one of Bill Whites cd's (White Magic). I would like to see what else he has to offer. On the back it says he has a website which is http://www.purelymagic.com/vagabond but this just leads me to some sort of search engine.

Does anyone know if he is still in business and if he still has a website. I have searched here on the Café and google with no luck. Just found a few stores selling the cd I already have.

thanks

Darius
magicgraham
View Profile
Regular user
Mesa Arizona
138 Posts

Profile of magicgraham
Hocus-pocus.com has all his stuff catch one of there great 25% off sales and save
BryanDreyfus
View Profile
Loyal user
293 Posts

Profile of BryanDreyfus
If you buy a program called "Movie Maestro" you can film your effect and then custom design a music for it by using the programs "Smart Sounds" a self timing music in many styles. Then you can record the music and use it live.

I use it a lot in my video editing and I used it for my Internet Broadcast as backing for my intro/outro and other spots I needed a music bed.

Bryan

PS. I called the program originators and asked if it is actually royalty free and they told me as long as I kept it at the lower "quality" which is very very good sounding.
Oh sure, I can spell "Antidisestablishmentarianism", but I can't type t-h-e.
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
I have Bill Whites "White Magic" and "World Magic". I really like the White Magic a lot but don't care for the World Magic because I didn't find one track I wanted to use.

Also check out Arthur Steads stuff. Very very good.
Daniel Faith
KeithP
View Profile
Regular user
171 Posts

Profile of KeithP
World magic was great because it was the only place I could find royalty free Asian sounding music that worked well with a Chinese Linking Ring routine or a chinese silk routine. Really beautiful.

KeithP
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Bill White Music (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL