We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Biggest Act, Smallest Case (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Leland Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
1204 Posts

Profile of Leland Stone
Hiya, Magi:

What are your best shots at this topic's title? I've read other posts with Magi explaining the close-up or strolling acts they can wear or carry lightly, but this one's slightly different. What's the largest bit (visible on platform to the greatest number of spectators, regardless of genre -- cards, coins, silks, whatever) that fits in the smallest possible case?

Couple of contenders come to mind: Miser's Dream, CnR Rope/Mongolian Pop Knot, Ball Manip Act.

Your turn!
DJ Trix
View Profile
Inner circle
1037 Posts

Profile of DJ Trix
Well,

my whole act has no case at all. Just me in some jeans wearing a leather jacket. I produce pretty much everything I use in the act and vanish some of it too. This is a magicial way to work!

DJ
Eric Buss
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of Eric Buss
Appearing flagstaffs... (giant 3-5 foot silks on telescoping poles) When compacted, they are the size of an umbrella, but after being produced, could be seen in an arena

-Pavel walking knot

-Shadow Tent
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1845 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
I do a silk and manipulation routine and a very large snowstorm routine which packs into a small 18"x24" case.
C Christian
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of C Christian
I don't do this any more but I used to silk juggle....and man you can see them a mile away...done to funny music. It was great hmmmm. I might put it back in just for old times sake!!! cheers chris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Biggest Act, Smallest Case (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL