The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Compelete Mentalism Act (17 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Mr. Woolery
View Profile
Inner circle
Fairbanks, AK
1985 Posts

Profile of Mr. Woolery
Jack Kent Tillar has multiple acts described in Duet. All for two people. This is the only book of his I own, but it is another for the list.

Luke Jermay’s 45 minute performance with The Marksman Deck is free to watch. I did buy the deck because of the video. His other VI projects have full shows, as well. I think his material is great, not so much because I use it, but more because of his very sincere delivery. He sets an example of what I think a real mind reader might look like.

I do believe the real value of watching a full show is in the why, not the how. What’s the narrative? How does the performer build up from an opener? Why put the material in a particular order?

Patrick
ltrblst
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of ltrblst
Great thread!

Please mods correct the spelling of the title so the search works better
-- Lut
Sharktale
View Profile
New user
Ukraine
31 Posts

Profile of Sharktale
Bob Cassidy in Penguin live lecture shows the structure of his act. The structure is really similar to the structure of his act, that he explains in one of his books (The art of mentalism)

Richard Osterlind in "mind mysteries vol.1" explains his act.

And I love Derren Brown full theatre shows.

Paul Daniels Bravura. On there Paul explains his approach in rutaining a show.

I decided to give this texture to create dynamics;

- only me standing on stage without any spectators doing something for whole audience.
- me and one spectator (participant).
- me and 2 spectators or participants on stage.
- only me doing something on stage.
- me and 3 spectators.
- for the finale there is only me standing on stage.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Compelete Mentalism Act (17 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL