The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » How old is too old? (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Forza Azzurri
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Forza Azzurri
Definitely not insulting. The whole drooling comment is meant as self deprecating. So definitely kidding by all of us. Except for those kids on my lawn. They most DEFINITELLY have to get off my lawn.
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9003 Posts

Profile of funsway
At 76 I am still trying to find the time to sort through all the magic effect I have collected or made.
I might even perform again despite arthritis and mobility problems.

But each year I have less time. Why? Because I can't hire anybody reliable to do work for me.
Either they don't show up on time or won't follow instructions - all the time wanting far too much money for doing little and knowing less.
So, I have to do things myself. Just finished a 200sqft deck - holes, concrete, posts, joists, deck boards - everything. Railing too.
And I had to load the lumber myself at the Home Depot.

No time for magic at my age.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at Lybrary.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
Tmbrunk225
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Tmbrunk225
I retired from teaching. I'm 65. I had an interest as a teen. I'm full-on studying magic now. Hobby. Passion. Books. Books. Books. So much to learn. Tested some tricks on family and kids with good results. Never too old! NEVER too old!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » How old is too old? (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL