The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Busted! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brian Lehr
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Canada
1605 Posts

Profile of Brian Lehr
Last night my wife and I went to see the new Murray Hatfield Magic 'n Miracles show. It was a good show overall (especially the guest appearance by Chipper Lowell - absolutely hilarious!).

During intermission, I turned to my wife and said, "You know that was an interesting twist he did on ...; Did you like ....? That's a good one; I know how to do that one, but he did a good job ...; etc."

My wife looked at me and said, "You know, you're doing exactly what the kids at some of your shows do .... 'I know how he did that one'."

Busted by my own wife!

Good show though (even though I *really did* know how some of the tricks were done!). Smile

Brian
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7565 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
I hope I can behave next week, when he's in Victoria. Smile

I have the honour of attending both nights, while he's in town. The first night to the show and VIP event afterwards, and the second to the show, with friends as our guests. I love to listen and watch my friend's reactions, as they aren't magicians, but have been pretty exposed to magic because of knowing me.

Here's another thread about Murray's cross-Canada tour: Murray Hatfield Tour....A Review.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Busted! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL