The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » German Magician Flying Illusion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Lello999
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of Lello999
What a pitty that´s a new show here in Germany and I missed it. Well I think I have to write the ARD if they do have a copy. I remeber the last time I saw it there was a performance of The drill of death!

Domenik
Paolo Venturini
View Profile
Veteran user
Lucca (I.) - New York City
385 Posts

Profile of Paolo Venturini
Beautiful idea, really, very fun and well made.

I've watch the clip several times and I think I've seen "something" on the left shadow (almost at the end), but probably was my eyes...

Paolo Venturini
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
It's got my wheels turnin'!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Paul Hughes
View Profile
Regular user
UK
123 Posts

Profile of Paul Hughes
I could be wrong, but I'm sure I remember reading in MAGIC magazine that Don Wayne had something to do with Thru Steel. There was a piece in the mag about them all sat in Copperfield's room when on tour with Don Wayne "popping up" under a sheet thrown over the room's Jacuzzi. I'm sure it said that became Copperfield's appearance on the metal sheet in Explosive Encounter.

Anyhoo - the effect as shown looked excellent. This guy is real good - I hope to see more of him in the future.
Pizzazz
View Profile
Regular user
North Carolina
108 Posts

Profile of Pizzazz
This guy is good! Thanks Roland.
May all your days be "magic" days
bmworldtour
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of bmworldtour
Here is the best link I can find about Franklin - there is a biography and such - although it is all in German -

http://www.daserste.de/ausgetrickst/moderatoren.asp
Face
View Profile
Elite user
495 Posts

Profile of Face
Walking on silk made it outstanding Smile
Lusion
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of Lusion
Yes Copperfield does the Thru Steal illusion in his currnet show...Franklin is a wonderful performer!!!
bmworldtour
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of bmworldtour
I received a bunch of dvds a few days ago from a friend of mine - the dvds have a bunch of Franklins performances - I will try to get them on to my computer and put them on a video host site so you all can watch them -
NFox
View Profile
Inner circle
I Do Mentalism Now?!
1101 Posts

Profile of NFox
If you could do that, bmworldtour, that would be incredible. I would love to be able to seee more of his work.

Nick Fox
"Obscuring Reality"- Gone but not forgotten...

FoxIllusions.com
Tor Egil
View Profile
Elite user
Norway
495 Posts

Profile of Tor Egil
This is not something new. Joe Labero has been doing this for years.
bmworldtour
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of bmworldtour
Nfox the videos will be up and running on a video host by the end of the day -
Christian Dux
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of Christian Dux
Bmworldtour, any pieces of news? where I can find the videos?
bmworldtour
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of bmworldtour
How do I convert the videos to a wav - from windows movie maker?
NFox
View Profile
Inner circle
I Do Mentalism Now?!
1101 Posts

Profile of NFox
WAV? Do you mean "WMV?" WAV files are only audio, WMV stands for "Windows Media Video," and as-such it should be the native format that Windows Movie Maker exports its files as. I'm sure if you just save it all/export it it will come out in the right format.

But, in case that doesn't work: What type of files are these videos now?

NIck Fox
"Obscuring Reality"- Gone but not forgotten...

FoxIllusions.com
Laszlo Csizmadi
View Profile
Special user
From Hell
868 Posts

Profile of Laszlo Csizmadi
Bmworldtour

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How do I convert the videos to a wav - from windows movie maker?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Download the WinAVI conventer. Go to http://www.winavi.com

Las
bmworldtour
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of bmworldtour
Haha yes I mean WMV - thanks for the help guys - I will download that now laci200
Oliver - Twist
View Profile
Regular user
France
170 Posts

Profile of Oliver - Twist
Hi everybody,

A few more informations concerning Franklin :

He's is part of one of the most well known magic clubs in Germany ("Magische Zirkel von Stuttgart"). He got the 2nd place in the German Magic Championship in 1993 with his Magic Radio Days Act and won the year after the World Championship in Yokohama with the same act. He was the first german magician to win this championship since 1964 and with 18 years old the youngest magician ever to win this championship.
Since then he sttarted working for television, first the german channel SAT 1 and now the frist german channel ARD.

This Magic Club is very well known for their work on creatif magic acts like Topas, Julius Frack, Wave, Roxanne, Simon Pierro and Junge Junge, to name a few.
In 1995 the Official German Magic Club (Magische Zirkel von Deutschland) gave him the title "Magician of the Year". A title that David Copperfield and Siegfried & Roy got just before him.

He hasn't got his own web unfortunatly, but maybe through the web site of the television channels you might get other pictures or movies of his magic.
May all your days be magical

Oliver Twist
Clock
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles, CA
460 Posts

Profile of Clock
Awesome.
Grant Carden

www.fastcompanydvd.com
ChristianR
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of ChristianR
That is one powerfull fan under him.

I think I'll get nailed for this but I thought it was better than DC's mainly the presentation.
Tarbell!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » German Magician Flying Illusion (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL