We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Setting up the Folding Quarter (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1273 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
I suggest getting instructions from your friend. It is fairly easy to do, but hard to explain. You have to get it around the MIDDLE part first, and then slide the sides through, and hook them on the elastic.
Like I said, very hard to explain.
Midwest_Magicians
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of Midwest_Magicians
Just put one piece in at a time don't try to fit the whole quarter together in the rubberband it just won't work.
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
1943 Posts

Profile of tbaer
I'm not sure why the difference in bands, however, I have gotten some bands that are very easy to stretch over the whole quarter and I've had some bands that they are so tight it's hard to stretch it over part of the coin.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11989 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Our favorite is to place three coins in the person's hand and make the coin disappear in front of their very eyes and in their hand!

I never thought of that routine with the quarter that have noticeable seams. Very interesting.
mtso2000
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of mtso2000
I have had band so tight they break after a few uses
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11989 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Precision quarter is really nice, looks just like the photo. Tempted to use as is instead of borrowing a spec quarter. Why run?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Setting up the Folding Quarter (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL