The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Paul Harris DVDs....(new information) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
This is exciting news!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
1nOnly
View Profile
New user
Southern California (way south)
25 Posts

Profile of 1nOnly
Thank you Tim, thank you very much. Gotta start saving those pennies now, it would seem. I'm sure others in these forums will be more than happy to get an update on these dvds from Paul as well.
Above all, remember this one thing. Don't tell them anything about how it's done. Theym really don't want to know.
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
As an FYI, some of the individual DVD volumes of Stars of Magic arrived at Murphy's on Friday. I contacted the duplicator and the balance as well as the boxes sets should ship out the beginning to mid part of this next week.

I think these are a phenomenal value. Although a lot of the footage is old there is some GREAT magic.... Paul Harris, David Roth, Derek Dingle, Eric DeCamps, Frank Garcia, Bernard Bilis, etc. Also at $150 for 9 DVDs which are made up of 15 videos there is a LOT crammed in here.

Thus these should be available at your favorite dealer soon. Hope the update helps.

Tim Trono
SpareribsQ
View Profile
New user
NYC
62 Posts

Profile of SpareribsQ
Thanks for the update. I guess I better save up for them. I remembered when they first came out and it was a struggle to decide which one to get at that staggering cost of $70 per tape over at Tannen's.
pierre888
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of pierre888
I just bought the Stars of Magic 1-2 and I can't wait to watch Paul Harris!!! Hopefully, the True Astonishment DVD set will be affordable. Will it be mostly tricks from the AOA series? I have them and it would be great to see Paul perform them so complement my studying of the book.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Paul Harris DVDs....(new information) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL