The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Stunts (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris Becker
View Profile
Veteran user
New York, NY
371 Posts

Profile of Chris Becker
I'd like to know which are the most difficult stunts you've ever tried, seen or heard about a magician performing on stage.

For instance:

Magic Christian does a card spread not only on his arm but on a cane, throws the cards in the air and catches them all.

In Jean Hugard's card manipulation series I read about a double arm spread with cards, i.e. you spread the cards on both your arms throw them at the same time and (try to) catch.

These are just examples and I'm sure there's alot more out there for us to learn. Please share your ideas.

Yours in better magic,

Christof
- - -
<BR>Cards don't cheat people. People cheat people.
Jeb Sherrill
View Profile
Inner circle
Elsewhere
1161 Posts

Profile of Jeb Sherrill
Yeah, there's some mean ones out there. I used to try doing a full waterfall and catching it with the same hand. Both hands of course comes next. Try dancing canes with both hands, then try it lying on your back. Try double boomerand scaling (something I'll be covering in my scaling video). Try tossing a hard card spin verticaly and catch it spinning on your finger. Try this, (I can't even touch this one), juggle vertical card spins and then try tossing one around the back. Have fun.

Sable

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
I don't believe in reincarnation, but I may have in another life.
Missing_Link
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of Missing_Link
I'm a pro juggler and have tried juggling cards. It is very, very difficult!

ML
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Stunts (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL