The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Stuck at 288 posts » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ron Giesecke
View Profile
Special user
Redding, Ca.
942 Posts

Profile of Ron Giesecke
For some reason, my new posts, while extant, fail to augment my personal tally. I have posted at least 292 times, and yet I remain at 288 in apparrent perpetuity.

Another example is Glory Girl(currently at 1 post). She has posted twice, and only has cumulative credit for one.

How will I ever eclipse Scott Guinn?

--Ron (and presumably post # 288, ad nauseum)
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4745 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Ron,
One of my tech people (Gene) inserted code to the scripts to prevent the members post count from increasing when posting in the Our new arrivals forum, as well as the I want to see the manager and the Magic Café tech help forums.

New members will no longer be able to use these forums as a quick way to get their 50 posts required to enter The Banquet Room. Now, nobody's posts to those forums will be counted. Hope this helps. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Stuck at 288 posts » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL