The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Encyclopedia of Playing Card Flourishes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Near
View Profile
New user
Saskatchewan
2 Posts

Profile of Near
Hi, I'm new to xcm and flourishes but want to learn.
I was wondering if I should get xtreme beginnerz or save up for jerry's encyclopedia of playing card flourishes?

also is Eopcf only sold at flourishman.com?

thanks
DoctorCognos
View Profile
Elite user
413 Posts

Profile of DoctorCognos
Buy The encyclopedia of playing card flourishes. Yes, you can only get it there.
The Doctor Knows.....
artwo
View Profile
Veteran user
South England
332 Posts

Profile of artwo
It depends if you prefer learning from a DVD.

There is some stuff that is in XB and not in the Encyclopedia and vice versa. If you are a beginner, I guess XB would be better as its aimed at people of your skill level, IE people just starting. But it has advanced moves on it aswell.
Driver
View Profile
New user
I have posted
88 Posts

Profile of Driver
The EOPCF has much more moves and are very good if you want to expand ur knowledge of moves. it also has all the classics.

XB DVD is generated for beginners. it has simple and powerfull moves from all the major categories of moves.

The XB dvd will get you up to speed very fast and you will learn a lot of moves in a short period of time. the EOPCF has harder moves and you won't be able to do all of the stuff in there for some years.
sk8freak45672
View Profile
New user
South Florida
53 Posts

Profile of sk8freak45672
I would go for XB and then if you still want to learn flourishes after that then I would go for EOPCF. Xb is a great start for beginners and will get you started off well.
The only constant is change.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Encyclopedia of Playing Card Flourishes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL