The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Losander art of levitation,encyclopedia of card slieghts 5-8,and control freak (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Encylopedia of card slieghts 5-8
this was by far the perfect all around dvd series ever released.i really love the volume that deals with paket trick move and spreds and color changes.these dvds will give even a pro a deadly aresinal(sorry spelling) of move to make laymen's jaws drop.
losander art of levitaion
over the past few weeks I got this ive watched it time and time again and said WOW!this was a great source of information on levitation and bubble magic(including the bubble zombie)this dvd was great and was even better when I got the supplies with it and practised the routines.out of all the routines I truely loves the dancing hank method used and it made me jump when I saw it done.there is only one problem though......it needs more tricks.the ones he teaches are so good I want there to be more to learn using his hook-up and method.this was by far one of my favorites in my collection.
control freak
this dvd was sort of weak in teaching waise I thought because the language has to be translated into english and the translator is hard to understand.i like the controles but there is only som much I can learn with only seeing it slowed down and not being able to understand the teacher or translator.
this lot of dvd were like my last review well thought out especially the encyclopedia of card slieghts.i also love the effects explained to you by losander and how you can build the bubble zombie insted of paying $150 for it,plus you get a great in depth look at bubble magic and his routine with a metal ring and the bubble passes through.i would have to say control freak would be a great dvd insted of your run of the mill if you could understand the teacher and translator.this dvd would be ideal if you are fluent in french.
Acecardician
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1390 Posts

Profile of Acecardician
Encyclopedia of card sleights? Who is the author?

Ace
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
738 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
Daryl.
Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
Can you give us some more detail about Losande's dancing hank?
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Losander art of levitation,encyclopedia of card slieghts 5-8,and control freak (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL