The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » De'vo dvd review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
This is a review for all of his dvds released in america Cobra Collection,XB,and Cradle to Grave broken up like my past reviews.
Cobra Collection
its tue what it says on ellusionist the cut can make pygmies jump out of camaroon(LOL)but if want to be the best flourishman check this out and prepare to be amazed by the toughness this cut has.this dvd is flawless and if your incorporate it into a xmc or magic act it will get results.i have yet to do it yet because I just turned thirteen and as of now my hands are small and my thumb cant grip the card so in the mean time I will hold on to this dvd and watch it so il know what I'm doing when I can use it.
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Sorry I didn't mean to hit post.
Xtreame Beginner
this is where my flourish nowledge first grew in the dvd that covers performing,learning,and pro combo tips on XMC.all around this is a great dvd with great technique for XMC and gives tips on how to combine it with magic.my favorite section was the Q section where you see a beginners struggles and you profit from getting additional tips,ideas,and even a blooper reel that's entertaining to watch.this dvd for flourish begginers is worth all of king solomins gold.
cradle to grave
this was my favorite of all dvds made by de'vo in which you learn the best flourish routine on the planet and even more on flipbacks,openers,the birdy fan and the heven display.this dvd takes some practise to master but after that its smooth sailing and great reactions.i realy enjoyed the impossible stack because its a false cut and it looks like the exact opposite so I got the idea of haveing a card at the top and useing the stack as a false cut to the top.this was a truely great dvd and it has many great ideas and techniques to enshure you a good reaction.
to sum it up all the dvds I beleave should be sold in a set dubbed "de'vo's perfect XMC combo".these are great dvds to add to any arsenal magic or XMC and if I priced it would cost much more de'vo's techniques.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » De'vo dvd review (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL