The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » I need some information about "The Art of Card Splitting" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ekozuch
View Profile
Veteran user
argentina
329 Posts

Profile of ekozuch
Anybody knows if in this dvd there is any information about how to splitt jumbo bycicle cards?
Kelvin W Sherlock
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Kelvin W Sherlock
It only covers standard (3-layer) poker cards. You would probably want to sand off the back/face for Jumbos.
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5382 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
The DVD (which is terrific, by the way, and I HIGHLY recommend it)doesn't cover jumbo cards, but my jumbo bikes seem pretty similar in make up to my conventional bikes, and I'm pretty confident that I could split them using the conventional method. I have another brand of jumbos that is simply too flimsy for me to even want to try to split them. Do yourself a favor and get the DVD. You won't be at all disappointed, and if you have specific questions about the process I would suggest contacting Marty (Martini) Grams (who happens to be a Café forum member).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » I need some information about "The Art of Card Splitting" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL