The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Rights to Interlude (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

skilusion
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of skilusion
I am looking for the performance rights to Interlude (where the girl goes through your stomach). I thought that Jim Steinmeyer had them but have recently found information that John Gaughan has them. Does anybody know who actually has them? If it is John, do you know how to get a hold of him. Any help would be great.

Seth
skilusion
Darmoe
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
741 Posts

Profile of Darmoe
John builds Interlude, Origami and several other of Jim's pieces. What he doesn't build, Bill Smith probably does... I don't know the whole deal but I believe the way it typically works is you pay Jim the royalties BEFORE you pay John or Bill to make the device in question.

I'd suggest you call up JG or BS or JS and get the facts from them.
"I firmly believe that of all the Arts and Crafts of Mentalism, there is nothing more satisfying than one who is a first-class Reader. It is the ultimate in Mentalism..." - Tony Corinda * 13 Steps To Mentalism
zigmont
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of zigmont
John Gaughan is the builder of jim's interlude. Jim doesn't build illusions he designs them. You can't buy the just the rights you will need to order the illusion from gaughan. When you do you pay Gaughan the entire amount.
It will be between 9000.00- 10,000.00 with ata cases and Jim's fee paid.

johngaughan@earthlink.net
Zigmont
Magic F/X
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Rights to Interlude (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL