We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Does Anyone Use Losander's Zombie Bubble? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic Enhancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Robert Haas
1805 Posts

Profile of Magic Enhancer
As the title suggests, I just wanted to know if anyone out there performs Losander's Bubble Zombie? How do you like it? Is it as versatile as a regular zombie? Please advise.

Haas
Robert Haas
Magic Enhancer
Quality magic products for the working professional.
www.MagicEnhancer.com
yosef_dov
View Profile
Loyal user
NYC area
242 Posts

Profile of yosef_dov
Greetings...

I have the Losander video which shows his bubble magic, inluding the zombie. If you just purchase the bubble zombie, no, by itself it isn't exactly like the standard zombie. But it can be combined with bubble moves shown in the video and look far more magical... check it out.

Joe
Nill
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Nill
Yup I've got one from Losander.I think is a great gimmick and combine well with bubble/crystal magic. I'm just having few problems with the bubble soap, the bubble doesn't seem to last long and keeps bursting when hits the ******. I've followed all the steps Losander teachers on his DVD but still I can't get it right but I will not give up cause it is a great effect. Anyone on tips on a stronger/long lasting bubble soap?
Jimmy Joza
View Profile
Special user
New York City
747 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Joza
During a lecture I attended last year, Losander mentioned that the climate has to be just so in order for the bubbles to last. He also added that the flow of air towards the bubbles should be limited. I don't know if this applies to your difficulty or not, Nill, but I thought I would mention it.

Jimmy
"Those who simply walk in others' tracks leave no footprints."
Magic Enhancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Robert Haas
1805 Posts

Profile of Magic Enhancer
Can also email Losander I guess and ask him. Was looking for something that I can use in an array of circumstances. I guess I should reconsider.

Haas
Robert Haas
Magic Enhancer
Quality magic products for the working professional.
www.MagicEnhancer.com
ventman
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of ventman
Yes, limit the airflow and add a couple of drops of glycerine.
kermitjohnson
View Profile
New user
johnson city, tennessee
41 Posts

Profile of kermitjohnson
I just acquired one, ive got to have the dvd and soap solution mailed to me. ive nnot touched a zombie in over 7 years, but the pricipal behind ad look of this effect wo me over. I cant wait to see what the dvd teaches me. ive already ordered losanders art of levitation 1&2, and zombie ball by worlds greatest magic.
Illusionist Kermit Johnson
kermitjohnson
View Profile
New user
johnson city, tennessee
41 Posts

Profile of kermitjohnson
Any tips or further research areas I should check into, please email them to me at kermitjohnson1@aol.com thank you.
Illusionist Kermit Johnson
WagsterMagic
View Profile
Special user
Myrtle Beach, SC
639 Posts

Profile of WagsterMagic
I believe Losander sells his own bubble liquid on his website.
http://www.losander.com
Just look under products and accesories.

Best
Brandon
The Wagsters: World Class Magic & Illusion
www.wagstermagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Does Anyone Use Losander's Zombie Bubble? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL