The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Remote viewing on trial (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
I make a fine bride. I just seem to get to the dance a little late on occasion.
Top Hat
View Profile
Inner circle
We peed on you!
1077 Posts

Profile of Top Hat
Just dropped in in the midst of a busy day. I wish I could spend longer here, but I have to go to an important meeting in 5 minutes. Nevertheless, I will be back later, and we can continue.

For now, I am delighted to hear, Quinn, that you do indeed detect the aroma I referred to. In fact, I am now not certain whether my impression came through through the remote channel, or was influenced by my own surroundings. It is possible that it was a combination of both - such is the way with these things.

It is also good to hear that your surroundings do indeed reflect, to an extent, my initial impressions of them.

Thank you for confirming these facts, and I look forward to continuing the experiment with you soon.

TH
TH Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Philosophry
View Profile
Veteran user
321 Posts

Profile of Philosophry
Gala melons are far superior to watermelons and I would choose them every time.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Is this really over? YOu see him sitting in front of a green screen?
enigmaticmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle
313 Posts

Profile of enigmaticmagic
Wow... This is like the fourth demo I have seen today. Im getting a little sick of them myself! But salsas was very disturbingly accurate! In any case ALL of us are infront of a large green screen. Look at the forums... In any case the metalic aroma can be detected almost anywhere. As a nuteral smell nobody notices. Just think about it and smell the air. I hope this is going somewhere good!
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Its not. That is all that the Hat had in store for us. I hope that he will at least pass this off as a joke.
Top Hat
View Profile
Inner circle
We peed on you!
1077 Posts

Profile of Top Hat
Oh... people, people, people....what can I say?

I have just returned from Montego Bay (where we had a great time!) and that is why there has been such a long pause in proceedings.

When I got home, full of beans, I found that my wife had forgotten to re-charge the batteries on my remote-viewer. Bummer!

I will let you know when we are ready to "rock and roll" again.

Remotely yours,

TH
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Glad you are back, Mr. Hat!
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
I am holding my breath
Geronimo
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of Geronimo
Chi chi inhale...inhale ******!
Give me back my head!
Pasq
View Profile
Elite user
Lance Rench-Hausen.
417 Posts

Profile of Pasq
Are we all finished here then? It was good ... but not great. Pasq.
Sparrow in a barrow.
Top Hat
View Profile
Inner circle
We peed on you!
1077 Posts

Profile of Top Hat
Dear Pasq,

Oh what an embarrassment! I honestly don't know where to go (or even look) for fear of ridicule.

The truth is... and this is the real bugger of it (and what is so d*mned embarrassing about all this)... I actually FORGOT that I was in the middle of a relatively successful View Session.

Oh, be-God, dink dank doo... s.h.i.t!!!

This Café place is so full of interesting topics that the capacity for getting side-tracked is enormous. It is now several months (and gosh, this must have appeared so rude) since I apparently ABANDONED this unique experiment.

To all those involved, and those who cheered from the sidelines, I say this: please forgive me.

Any road, I re-read the thread, and I must admit that I laughed out loud at several parts, so perhaps it has not all been in vain.

I wish you well, and might I suggest that you take up the baton yourself? I am quite *sure* you are more experienced in these things than me (or should that be "than I"?). I would willingly be your subject. What say you? Alternatively, if my original subject is willing, he and I might return to the matter in hand.

Love,

Top Hat

P.S. Actually, I think you'll find that "than me" is grammatically correct.
Pasq
View Profile
Elite user
Lance Rench-Hausen.
417 Posts

Profile of Pasq
Top Hat: Yours was the worst, the WORST of the new year demonstrations. The WORST.

They ranked like this:

1. J ack Galloway. (A Leap of Faith etc.)
2. Pasq. (Circles of Hell.)
3. Stephen Long. (Rubbish.)
4. Salsa Dancer. (Relied on pictures.)
5. Yours. (Awful.)
Sparrow in a barrow.
Top Hat
View Profile
Inner circle
We peed on you!
1077 Posts

Profile of Top Hat
I cannot deny it. Touch of 'flu didn't help. For the record, Stephen Long's was crap, and Salsa Dancer's was a total joke. Didn't see yours, or the other one. Probably won't bother now, as I have sort of changed career in the last few months anyway.
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
J ack Galloway a spirit in the machine stands on the ledge nightly from what I hear.

He is taking the leap to real time I have heard.

I personaly liked his first RV experiment that he used as the lead in to the Final Leap of Faith experiment.
It kind of built charater I would say.

Well I gotta get back to re-creating reality.

Jim

H.O.A-X
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Remote viewing on trial (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL