The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Prison Break and Lost Season 2 on DVD yet? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eirik
View Profile
Special user
Oslo
879 Posts

Profile of Eirik
I'v been following both series and I have to say they are HIGHLY addictive.
Season 2 of Lost and Season 1 of Prison Break are both currently running on Norwegian television, but I was wondering if these seasons are finished running in the US, if so are they released on DVD yet, or is a date set?

-e-
...As long as i`m not a world-champion at anything, the great reactions of doin` magic will do just fine.....
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1229 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
No, Neither season is finished here yet. It is normally around may when the seasons end here. The dvd's when released will probally come out 2 weeks before the new season starts.
Eirik
View Profile
Special user
Oslo
879 Posts

Profile of Eirik
ARGGGGHHH!!! The wait, the endless wait!!! Smile
If you like these types of series, are there any other series you could reccomend (pref. already released on DVD)???

-e-
...As long as i`m not a world-champion at anything, the great reactions of doin` magic will do just fine.....
Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1049 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
Actually, Prison Break Season 1 is over. Season 2 starts in March.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Prison Break and Lost Season 2 on DVD yet? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL