The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Mullica Standard vs. Hip Pocket (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Does Tom perform his Mullica Wallet routine in the video "An evening at the Tom Foolery"?
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
For me, one of the biggest pros is that I can get at the Hip Pocket Mullica easily while it's in your jean back pocket. This is an important feature IMHO.
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Randwill
View Profile
Inner circle
1914 Posts

Profile of Randwill
Quote:
On 2006-02-07 17:27, rowdymagi5 wrote:
Does Tom perform his Mullica Wallet routine in the video "An evening at the Tom Foolery"?

I don't think so. He demonstrates and explains it on the Steven's tape though. Also check out Eugene Burger's take on Gourmet Close-up.
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Evolve wrote: "For me, one of the biggest pros is that I can get at the Hip Pocket Mullica easily while it's in your jean back pocket. This is an important feature IMHO."

Go ahead try it...I'll have you arrested! Smile
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
Quote:
On 2006-02-07 14:26, Mark Powell wrote:
Hello Danny,

It seems that we have slightly different products! When my inner wallet is zipped-up, the zip is at the bottom, not the top as in yours. With the zip at the top I can see how easily the wallet would buckle when trying to open it.

Erm... you wanna' trade wallets? Smile

Best,

Dan-

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
Quote:
On 2006-02-07 18:46, evolve629 wrote:
For me, one of the biggest pros is that I can get at the Hip Pocket Mullica easily while it's in your jean back pocket. This is an important feature IMHO.

I carried a regular Mullica in my back pocket for years as my everyday wallet. It only poked out the top about an inch. I would imagine that the pockets on ladies jeans are a bit smaller making it more of an issue.

Best,

Dan-

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
Quote:
On 2006-02-07 17:27, rowdymagi5 wrote:

No but it is in the book of the same name. If you can hunt down a copy I highly recommend it! Tom's cups and balls routine is in it as well and is based on Jim Ryan's routine. It is fantastic!

Best,

Dan-

rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
I checked and the Stevens Tape does not contain anything on the Mullica Wallet. Does Tom perform his Mullica Wallet routine on any tape availiable?
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
You know, I took a look at the Steven's tape last night and Tom does go over the Mullica wallet with Dale Salwick but he does not perform it with an audience. The handling and the add ons in the Show Time at the Tomfoolery book are really worth the effort to dig up if you perform this trick a lot.

Best,

Dan-

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Mullica Standard vs. Hip Pocket (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL