The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » How does this look... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BAN
View Profile
New user
NJ
26 Posts

Profile of BAN
I don't know if this has been posted before but... check this out!

http://www.virtualsoundman.com/how.html

you control your music from a tiny handheld remote!
Darius666
View Profile
Veteran user
London
368 Posts

Profile of Darius666
I bought an IcueDuo smart package transmitter' and 'ankle switch' just before Christmas.

It's a great product and very easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone. And Kelly's (the creator) customer service is fantastic.
BAN
View Profile
New user
NJ
26 Posts

Profile of BAN
Quote:
On 2006-01-08 17:31, MagicMcQuade wrote:
I bought an IcueDuo smart package transmitter' and 'ankle switch' just before Christmas.

It's a great product and very easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone. And Kelly's (the creator) customer service is fantastic.

Awesome! Smile Have you put it to use in any shows yet? If so tell us how it went.
Darius666
View Profile
Veteran user
London
368 Posts

Profile of Darius666
So far I've used it once in a show and it went very well. In the past I would have to walk over to cd player to switch tracks. Their had been a couple of times when DJs that were working the same gig as me would offer to play the music, which would result in waving at them until they relise they need to press play.

I love the ankle switch. I do the slow mo vanishing bird cage (uses both hands) and like to start a drum roll, which I can now do easily.

If this is something you are after, and would use, I highly recommend it. After one live show I already see the advantage.
Tony S
View Profile
Special user
New York
582 Posts

Profile of Tony S
I've been saving my pennies for one of these. One day soon I'll get one. Thanks for the review.
We are all about as successful as we choose to be.

www.anthonysisti.com
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
This has been posted LOTS of times before. I use (and have for over 10 years now) the Wireless Wizardry "ShowTech" system. Always been very happy with it, and customer service is absolutely second to none.

Steve Thomas
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4574 Posts

Profile of silverking
Worth noting is that, although the ShowTech system is the equal in every way to the VirtualSoundMan, it's also much more expensive.

On the VirtualSoundMan web site, they make specific comments on the price difference between the two.

If you're looking for a system, you would do yourself well to look carefully at them both.
The VSM system may prove to be an equivilant system for a lot less money.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » How does this look... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL