The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Which appearing cane? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DJ Trix
View Profile
Inner circle
1197 Posts

Profile of DJ Trix
I know there has been much discussion about these but I want a silver cane (appearing) and I just wanted to know which are the best metal silver appearing canes that look natural at as close a distance as possible. Also I would like one that had some kind of visible (different color) top and botton, I hope that makes sense.

Thanks in advance,

DJ
EvanMagic
View Profile
Elite user
Manitoba
471 Posts

Profile of EvanMagic
1. Mahka Tendo
2. Harakhan
3. Fantasio silver appearing cane

The Mahka Tendo is offered in different colours, (they do not sell them anymore I don't think) I own a hot pink one and I am thinking selling it. Harakhan is a solid color but is said to be the best appearing cane on the market. Fantasio manufactures a higher number of plastic than metal canes, but is still great quality and cheapest.

If you have any questions about the Mahka Tendo cane, please do not hesitate to PM me.

Evan Morgan
DJ Trix
View Profile
Inner circle
1197 Posts

Profile of DJ Trix
Evan, so you have heard that the Harakhan are the best in quality?

Thanks my friend,

DJ
EvanMagic
View Profile
Elite user
Manitoba
471 Posts

Profile of EvanMagic
Yes, do a search on the Café. I'm sure the information you find is far greater than mine.

Best of luck!

Evan
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1174 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
I agree that the Harakhan canes are the best. Usually they are a copper color. Last year they did make some Harakhan canes in various colors. I think it was a limited run though. They were sold by Hocus-Pocus.com so you might want to give them a call and see if they are still available in different colors.
GrahamFishman
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of GrahamFishman
The canes hocus-pocus sells are the mahka tendo canes. which are nothing more then harakhan canes with a powder coat paint job. I have one and its great

graham fishman
DJ Trix
View Profile
Inner circle
1197 Posts

Profile of DJ Trix
So everyone,

Has anyone used the Mahka Tendo appearing canes and the harakhan appearing canes and can say which is just better? I know the differences would be small and it is more personal oppinion but I am interested in someones personal oppinion, again I want a metal cane chrome in color or if unavailable then black.

Thanks,

DJ

Did Harakhan ever make chrome or silver canes?
EvanMagic
View Profile
Elite user
Manitoba
471 Posts

Profile of EvanMagic
I own a Mahka Tendo "Hot Pink" cane. The release is pure genious, and the appearance is super oober quick (oh yes, I said oober). Although I do not think the technicolor appearing canes advertised on hocus-pocus are those made by Mahka Tendo, because no where does it say he manufactures those, unless the description has changed. The colour on the Mahka Tendo canes are baked on, so the colour stays(source: Café member). Although you have to use car wax to maintain is scratch free shine. If you have any question or are interested in purchasing my little-used hot pink cane, please do not hesitate to PM me, I would be glad to help.

Evan Morgan
GrahamFishman
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of GrahamFishman
The canes on hocus pocsus are mahka tendo because it says right next to the picture the they are the canes used by dimmare and he uses mahka tendo. as for the cane itself they are harakhan canes with paint.

graham fishman
DJ Trix
View Profile
Inner circle
1197 Posts

Profile of DJ Trix
Well it is hard to believe that the hocus pocus canes are from Harakhan because I am sure they would advertise that they are Harakhan, they are the best canes and all, well from what everyone says. I just ordered a Harakhan cane from Stevens magic. The same day I called hocus pocus and asked them if they had harakhan canes and they said they have carried them but no longer do...

I will post my thoughts on the cane after I have worked with it....

DJ
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
I have several Mahka Tendo canes (yellow, purple, green, white) and they are very good. I'm trying to complete my collection of other colors - anywhere or anyone selling Mahka Tendo canes?

Evan, would you like to sell your hot-pink Mahka Tendo cane? I would be interested to buy from you.

Really appreciate any input. Thanks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Which appearing cane? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL