The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Illusion Store (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brian H
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Brian H
Does anyone have experience with this online dealer "Illusion Store" (http://illusionstore.com/index.php). They seem to have some stuff I'm looking for but the site doesn't have any contact information. I also sent them an e-mail to the e-mail address shown in the welcome letter but received no reply. I kinda doubt that if it is a real "illusion" dealer. Any one know about this site or its owner Dell Wolfensparger?
blindbo
View Profile
Special user
Bucks County, PA
790 Posts

Profile of blindbo
If no one else responds, here is some contact info:
Registrant:
Illusion Store
22630 Blue Teal Dr.
Canyon Lake, California 92587
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com
Domain Name: ILLUSIONSTORE.COM
Created on: 12-Oct-02
Expires on: 12-Oct-06
Last Updated on: 11-Oct-05

Administrative Contact:
Wolfensparger, Dell dell@illusionstore.com
Illusion Store
22630 Blue Teal Dr.
Canyon Lake, California 92587
United States
9092446394 Fax --
Brian H
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Brian H
Thanks for the information, blindbo! Now I can give them a call...
RickyD
View Profile
New user
South Carolina
91 Posts

Profile of RickyD
After talking to them, what was your impression? Did you end up ordering anything from them? If so, how did it go?

I ordered something from them several weeks ago, and it still hasn't shipped. I'll e-mail them, and at best I'll get a one-line, very vague response. Maybe the item's out of stock/backordered, but they won't tell me that. Can't help but feel I've been had ...
"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen."
-- Philippians 4:23
RickyD
View Profile
New user
South Carolina
91 Posts

Profile of RickyD
Wanted to retract some comments in my last post -- book arrived today. Of course, it was a total surprise -- I'd heard nothing from the company on if/when it would ship. It just showed up on my doorstep.

At any rate -- had a happy ending after all.
"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen."
-- Philippians 4:23
dominik
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
143 Posts

Profile of dominik
Same here. Ordered 3 weeks ago. No reply to email inquiry yet.
Tism
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Tism
I hate to dredge up an old thread but I was curious whether or not any one has recently purchased any thing from the illusion store website. So far its been 2 weeks since I placed my order. I have emailed Mr. Wolfensparger twice and received no response. While I'm a patient person I just would really like to know whats going on with my order. In any case if any one knows anything about Mr. Wolfensparger or the Illusion store please PM me or post here.

-John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Illusion Store (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL