The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Criss Angel Levitation Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
You guys are the bomb. Spend 100 on a DVD and watch for fun? Cool! Wish I could afford it
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
J. Rose
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of J. Rose
I will build this *** thing in my style regardless if it comes out the way I want it to be or not. I already spent $100.00 on a DVD, what the hell, whats another $125.00

I just realized one thing right now, One thing they could of done is put and create alternate way to use the gimmick or at lease use a different fabric for the gimmick because not everyone uses the same style as Angels.

Sorry, I had to release some steam and negative energy that was building in me.
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
So is this the one he used to levitate "Random People" in Las Vegas on his special, as I asked above. Thanks, SINCERELY YOURS, Ed, (Eddini).
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
magiCAD
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle
166 Posts

Profile of magiCAD
No, Eddini. This is a vertical self-levitation from the standing position.

-Rich
-Rich
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Eddini:

Its the one he used to float up onto the chair, and then again on the escalator on the same special you wrote about.

Tony
teevtee
View Profile
Special user
963 Posts

Profile of teevtee
In the special Angel used MANY different techniques ranging from using flat out stooges to smemi staged levitations (some people were in on the effect, others were not). The levitation on the DVD uses the same principal as the Icarus effect (if that means anything to you) and is a SELF levitation that is really not for amatures as there is a lot of prep work and it is very angle sensetive.
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1614 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Will anyone compare this with Iscarus effect? Same principle or which one is better?
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
mikep
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
327 Posts

Profile of mikep
This has been discuss many times, the basic principle is the same, just applied differently , you will be happier with icarus.
JDKelley
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of JDKelley
I find that the list of needed items is quite extensive. Some of the items may be hard to find. I had to purchase the fabric needed from a place in New York and have it shipped to me. Also some of the needed materials for the gimmick wasn't quite strong enough...I had to special order these, too. For those of you that have this DVD, when I mention "strength", you'll probably know what I mean. The DVd COULD be a little more detailed on the construction of the gimmick. Sure it gives some details, but it could've been a lot better. I had my seamstress watch the video numerous times,and she still had problems making heads or tails out of it. I believe it may take longer than anticipated to get the gimmick constructed.
Josh Zandman
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of Josh Zandman
I think Criss's version is horrible! Icarus beats it in every aspect by miles. I coulf go on and on about it but get Icarus, trust me.

JZ
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
This seems so completely impractical to me. Who could you do this for besides a camera? Perhaps it might be good for stage. But then again, if you're on stage, there are much better ways to levitate.

I don't get it.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Criss Angel Levitation Review (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL