The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Actual 'hypnosis' tapes. (UK)? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
First of all I should say that I'm a qualified hypnotherapist and until recently (due to relocation) had a practice in the South of England.

Secondly I would also posit that IMHO hypnotherapists and hypnotists are chalk and cheese. By that I mean that although the hypnotist might not be as well trained as an actual therapist I believe they do have bigger b*lls and can actually 'hypnotise' (if there is such a thing). Or rather they possess more confidence in the actual act of hypnosis. To be perfectly honest I've always kind of regretted that I never went through training from an actual hypnotist!

That said I thought I'd purchase some videos/DVD's on 'actual hypnosis' (NOT hypnotherapy) and I looked at 'The Omni Hypnosis Centre on the web. (www.omnihypnosiscentre.com), which is run by a guy called Gerald Kein. It looked like a very professional business but to be sure I checked it out with our own 'Lee Darrow'. Lee as always was very helpful, and indeed spoke very highly of Mr. Kein as a trainer (thanks again Lee).

The challenge I had was that after ordering the said tapes they e-mailed me warning a) of the fact they 'might not' work on UK DVD's/videos, and b)the price, due to postage, would actually double (seriously!).

So... I was wondering if anyone out there knows of any super duper talented guys here in the UK who sells the same type of items (please, NOT Jonathon!!!) or has anyone any other views on this? I have seen a few, but they were extremely poor.

ta,
Bobser
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
Anybody know how to cancel this request?
I come in here everyday, but I'm always alone!
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
themindreader
View Profile
Loyal user
254 Posts

Profile of themindreader
I check in every so often.

Keep an eye out on http://www.themindreader.co.uk - I will have something that you might like in about July.

Simon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Actual 'hypnosis' tapes. (UK)? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL