The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Clowning around » » Watch that springs apart (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kris attard
View Profile
Elite user
Malta
414 Posts

Profile of kris attard
Does anyone know where I can buy a spring apart watch? This looks like a relatively normal wristwatch but when you push on the stem, the watch springs apart, the face bouncing up and down on a spring to which it is attached. I've seen a couple of these in people's hands down the years, but apart from something that costs hundreds, I never managed to track one down to buy. Any information will be appreciated thanks!
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2747 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
I saw them a long time ago in a Linking Ring ad. Mike Bornstein in New York. I actually was recently interested in acquiring some time pieces as well so if anybody know if this is still around or another source, that would be great.
kris attard
View Profile
Elite user
Malta
414 Posts

Profile of kris attard
Thanks for replying. I tried looking that up on the Net, but the only Bornstein watch that comes up is the Psychic Mystery watch.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20493 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Here on The Café is Michael Baker. He is a magic prop builder who, among other tricks, builds an effect that ends with a huge wrist watch. Odds are good that he would either have or know a supplier of the watch you seek.

Good Luck!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com http://www.magicbysander.com/
kris attard
View Profile
Elite user
Malta
414 Posts

Profile of kris attard
OK thanks Bob, just PMed him.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Clowning around » » Watch that springs apart (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL