We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Anyone who has Criss Angel Leviation Please PM me. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

J. Rose
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of J. Rose
To all those who have this and attempted to make it. Please PM as I have questions regarding several things about "the gimmick" and whether or not you could use other types of...well, you know. I'll give you proof that I own the Masterminds 2 just ask me anything that was on the DVD. Thanks
sodman12
View Profile
Special user
raleigh
601 Posts

Profile of sodman12
My friend has the DVD but is not a member. This is for anyone who is looking to buy it. I know that it is very difficult to make it and if I had a choice is would most likey buy iccrus(spelling) effect
you can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all the time but never all of the people all the time.
chrisgq
View Profile
New user
WV/Florida
58 Posts

Profile of chrisgq
I agree with Sodman....there is some difficulty and skill needed to construct..most of the gimmick is pretty syraightforward in terms of construction, but for me...I don't have any knowledge of sewing so that would be the hard part for me....unless I could fly 800 miles home and have mommy do it for me....lol
Seeker
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
578 Posts

Profile of Seeker
You can PM me, I own the levitation and have made it.

-Seeker
I've been training these cards since they were small.
Red Shadow
View Profile
Inner circle
1779 Posts

Profile of Red Shadow
Small hint, the company that make power magnets went bankrupt a few years ago. And there is nobody else making any.

Most shops in Britain have sold out now, and there are non for sale on eBay either.

If you need some, I recommend going to a hardware store, and purchasing a magnetic telescopic wand. These look like a pen, but extend to help get your keys from out of a grid. The thing is, they have a power magnet in!

There are still some of theses about, and there pretty cheap, a lot cheaper than buying the magnet separately even!
They are also poorly made, and the magnets come loose with just a small tap!

As for the trousers... Go to a charity shop and buy a pair of 'Flares' (Those old trousers from the seventies). They have the extra fabric already, and can be adapted to perform the task required.

Stephen Ablett
http://www.magicmystery.co.uk/bodytricks.htm
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
Check out google video, there is a short clip of the gimmick there
Sandwichical
View Profile
Regular user
Phoenix
134 Posts

Profile of Sandwichical
I was shocked to come across that video. I doubt many laymen will search and come across it. There is also an entire Mindfreak episode on google video.

-Sandwich
To defy the laws of tradition is a crusade only of the brave.
ChrixF
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of ChrixF
Yea I saw it, but the video of the gimmick really ticked me off. People(including me) pay a lot to get the "secret" and then some guy just puts it on the Web. People these days.

Chrix
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Anyone who has Criss Angel Leviation Please PM me. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL