The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Beyond remote viewing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2054 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
The Paradigm Is About To Shift

First there was Remote Viewing (RV). Then came Technical Remote Viewing (TRV), Associative Remote Viewing (ARV), and Internet Magic Board Remote Viewing (IMBRV). Now, after decades of secret research that MANY people tried to suppress, I give you the next step; a skill with greater potential than any that's come before; an awesome power which I have come to call LV, or "Local Viewing." Using this skill, you too will be able to identify objects merely by sensing the energy waves coming from them -- from considerable distances, and even through solid barriers.

My personal LV history

Like many paranormally gifted people, I discovered my LV abilities at an early age. Since then I've continued to hone my skills, to the point where now I can honestly say, with complete confidence, that my success rate blows away anything else in the history of paranormal research. When proper testing protocols are followed, my success rate is over 98%. Even the times when I can't tell exactly what something is, I can describe its size, shape, colors and textures with amazing clarity. And now that I've decided to share this gift with the world, you too will soon be able to do the same.

How does it work?

Believe it or not, most people already have at least some LV abilities, and many people even use them to some degree in their daily lives, whether they realize it or not!

Like many things in the paranormal world, LV works because of energy frequencies. Everything around us gives off these frequencies. Some things generate their own, others reflect the energy around them, and some things do both. Most things give off a number of different frequencies. When you learn LV, you will learn not only how to sense these frequencies, but also how to identify objects by the specific patterns of frequencies they give off. Soon you'll be able to use this skill to distinguish even nearly identical objects. Some LVers have even been known to identify playing cards just by their backs!

Of course LV does have its limits. In some ways it's a lot like clairvoyance; the energy must be able to get from the object you're LVing to you, otherwise there's nothing for you to "sense." However, I'll show you many ways to accomplish this. The particular types of energy that LV uses can often penetrate straight through solid barriers; in fact, the Standard LV Laboratory Test Protocol (developed by leading nonexistent researchers around the world) calls for the target object to be sealed inside a solid, locked, airtight, plexiglass box! And for those times when an object is simply too far away to sense, I'll even show you how to use Psychometric Photographic LV. This may be a lot for some people to swallow, but when you take a photograph of an object, the photograph actually retains an imprint of the object's frequencies, and you can identify the object just from that -- even if the object itself is thousands of miles away!

But what can it do for me?

By now you've probably already started imagining the ways LV could make your life better. Whether you decide to use it for shallow personal gain or narcissistic ego gratification, its uses really are limited only by your imagination. I certainly did my fair share of crazy things with LV back in my younger days. Once, as a publicity stunt, I used my LV skills to drive a car through rush hour traffic on the highway at over 70 MPH! While I certainly don't recommend that anyone else tries anything quite THAT insane, it does give you an idea of the kinds of things LV can accomplish, and just how far you can take it.

Okay, now I'm mindlessly salivating to transform my life with LV! What do I do?

Just click the link below to sign up for my intensive Three-Day LV Seminar. My fictitious business partner WEPT LIKE A GIRL and BEGGED me not to release this information for less than a thousand dollars, then committed ritual suicide when I told him I was letting it all go for the insanely miniscule price of only $895. And don't forget my unheard of money back offer: if you're reading this ad, I ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE that I'll be able to teach you to LV, or double your money back! Signup space is limited, so don't delay!
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
Stephen Long
View Profile
Inner circle
1481 Posts

Profile of Stephen Long
Where do I sign?
Hello.
Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I now have
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
Thanks for the pilot copy of your program. This stuff really works. By the way, you had better get that coffee cup out of there. Not good to have stuff like that around your computer. I've already honed by skill to fairly small objects. Oh yes...that paper clip under your keyboard could be put to better use. By the way, that was a good one...putting that link where I had to use my Inate Pre-LV Potential (IPLVP) to find it. Folks - all I can say is...don't get this one...you'll really hate it. (Sorry, I want to keep this one to myself.)
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Oh no. Here we go again. Now LV sounds really interesting. Can't wait to give you my 900 bucks.

If LV can be learned and RV can be learned. Why wouldn't I just order the RV course on DVD? That way I can view past present and future events. It is really the all around skill. Wy limit myself with just objects in the same room as me?
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2054 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
LV is NOT limited to objects in the same room as you! Right now I'm in my office, and I'm LVing stuff in the hallway, kitchen, living room, and even in the neighbors' yard! And with PPLV, I'm getting impressions about things in other cities, other countries, even images from outer space!
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Outer space! Well now you have something beyond RV. Although I am still not understanding the difference. Can you see the past and future? If you can see other countries then you could certainly see where I am sitting (inside the USA). What 7 digit number is on my wall?
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Outer space would be ERV or Extreme Remote Viewing right?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
OR ETRV. How is ET anyway?
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
So tell me does life exsist on Mars? What about Pluto? On Pluto I would imagine that the little ET's would need a lot of warm clothing.
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2054 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
We may have the answers to such questions soon. Don't spread this around, but inside sources tell me NASA scientists were using a form of Assisted LV with the Mars rover!
teejay
View Profile
Inner circle
Liverpool, UK
1831 Posts

Profile of teejay
I'll wait for the pirated copies on ebay
Cheers
TJ
:)
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Well they haven't found anything on Mars yet. Lets hope the NASA LVers get there act in gear!
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
My brother Isnot brought back Mousewoman from Mars...she fell through the roof of his test one module gazebo when he performed his first tarot reading there six years ago.
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Of course there is life on Mars. All you have to do is read DC comics Justic League

The Martian Manhunter>? His name is NOT a coincidence. Someone from DC must have LV'd the red planet a LONG time ago!!!

wow it was right in front of my eyes and I never saw it before how dumb
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Shame on you Danny. I am not sure how you didn't put that together.

Again

Quinn. Please explain in as few words as possible what the difference between LV and RV is?
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
The key word in the question being as FEW words
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2054 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
Quote:
On 2006-01-13 12:04, chichi711 wrote:
Quinn. Please explain in as few words as possible what the difference between LV and RV is?

Are you serious?
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Yes I am serious. I don't understand the difference. It is not clear at all. Am I the only one that thinks this?
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
I honestly am wondering if you know the difference.
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2054 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
Okay, chichi, apparently one of us -- and I'm perfectly willing to admit that it may be me -- needs to get our sense of humor checked. Maybe my humor is just too subtle, or maybe I'm simply not funny; stranger things have happened. But the entire opening post was meant to be a joke. A parody, of sorts. And bearing in mind that these things are never funny when they're spelled out for you, here's the punch line:

"Local Viewing" is simply another way of saying "looking at something that's near you." With your eyes. The way everyone (who isn't blind) does every waking moment.

With that in mind, please go back and reread the OP and see if you find maybe just a slight potential for humor value in my attempts at making "the ability to identify objects by looking at them" sound like a paranormal skill. Sort of a "fifth sense," if you will.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Beyond remote viewing (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL