The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Stage Lighting: A Mini Online Course (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
If you are interested in a more depth look at Stage Lighting, A Mini Online Course (Click Here)
Dennis Michael
NFox
View Profile
Inner circle
I Do Mentalism Now?!
1101 Posts

Profile of NFox
WOW! Where do you find this stuff? It always seems that you have some of the best sources for just about everything. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go commit all of this information to memory.

Nick Fox
"Obscuring Reality"- Gone but not forgotten...

FoxIllusions.com
Dan McLean Jr aka, Magic Roadie
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
798 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean Jr aka, Magic Roadie
Holy chowder, Den! What a GREAT link! Thanks!
Dan McLean Jr
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Dan,

After reading your excellent site on lighting, and having to set-up eight 500 watt pars for a stage show (Time consuming setting up the lights) I was looking for some decent easy to set up wash lights and couldn't find any powerful ones, I did a search on build your own lighting system and found this site.

I really looked it over, saved a copy, as a refresher just in case it disappears.

I like a full stage lite up and still could find a decent set of single unit lights. (I do know how to make 150 watt lights in a three box set-up.)

Den
Dennis Michael
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Stage Lighting: A Mini Online Course (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL