The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » 13 Steps Supplement (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Daniel Lander
View Profile
Loyal user
Gloucestershire, England
292 Posts

Profile of Daniel Lander
I was just browsing International Magic's site, and saw in the new arrivals section a "Thirteen Steps To Mentalism Supplement." As it is modestly priced, I took the plunge and ordered it, but I wondered whether anyone here can shed some light on what it contains and when it was written.

http://www.internationalmagic.com/acatalog/hgjg.html and scroll down a little.
bubbleburst2004
View Profile
Veteran user
370 Posts

Profile of bubbleburst2004
Ahh

something I predicted some months ago

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......start=30

bb
cinemagician
View Profile
Inner circle
Phila Metro Area
1094 Posts

Profile of cinemagician
Yeah, but What is the 14th step all about?
...The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity...

William Butler Yeats
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
I never heard of this, sound intersesting, does anubody have it?
SteeleFusion
View Profile
Regular user
Glasgow, Scotland
106 Posts

Profile of SteeleFusion
I may be mistaken but if you look at your "normal" copy of 13 Steps..turn to page 192 "Book Test" and Supplement. If you read the contents you'll see that the supplement is the interview with Fogel.

Case closed?
Craig Steele : MindFusion

www.Craig-Steele.co.uk
mike stevenson
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of mike stevenson
Quote:
On 2006-01-16 13:23, SteeleFusion wrote:
I may be mistaken but if you look at your "normal" copy of 13 Steps..turn to page 192 "Book Test" and Supplement. If you read the contents you'll see that the supplement is the interview with Fogel.

Case closed?

But International Magic are doing an offer where the Supplement booklet is given free to a purchaser of 13 Steps. It would seem an odd thing to do if the Supplement information is already printed in 13 Steps.
Daniel Lander
View Profile
Loyal user
Gloucestershire, England
292 Posts

Profile of Daniel Lander
I received this today and it is not the Fogel interview; it is a new publication.

The booklet consists of a short history of the 13 Steps and its author, together with 3 appendices. Appendix 1 lists Corinda's other marketed items; appendix 3 is a report by Billy McComb of a Seance performance that Corinda gave; and appendix 2 is ironically titled "The Wisdom of the Internet," and addresses the issue of anonymous misguided postings - "Corinda didn't write the 13 Steps;" "Corinda's dead;" "Corinda never existed," etc - at such places as here at the Café, and even reprints some of them.

On the inside front cover is an agonisingly short introduction from Corinda himself, dated 2005.

This is certainly no 14th Step, but it is an official addenda to one of the most famous and respected books in magic. And for just 250 pence, it's near impossible to feel disappointed with it.
SteeleFusion
View Profile
Regular user
Glasgow, Scotland
106 Posts

Profile of SteeleFusion
Ah excellent.

Case closed this time lol.

Craig
Craig Steele : MindFusion

www.Craig-Steele.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » 13 Steps Supplement (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL