The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Top 10 tricks you really really want, but can't afford. (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16
alexK
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of alexK
That's easy Gemini Coin Set from Auke van Dokkum, it's not only the money I can't afford.
SoloDoubleAct
View Profile
New user
North Carolina
25 Posts

Profile of SoloDoubleAct
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2020, martinsmagic wrote:
I have been lucky enough to own some amazing and expensive magic, many of which are mentioned in this thread. But like most people I have a number that I have not crossed. For me it appears to be about $5,000 because the one effect I have not had the nerve to purchase is Kerry Pollock's State of Mind - at $7,500 it is just too much.

That is a pretty effect. Maybe one day.

andy

JEESH! That is pricy, but what a cool effect and plot! I feel like you could come up with a similar effect for about the cost of a dollar and some clever thinking. Sure it won't be as clean, but you'll have saved about seven grand!

My too expensive but I want it trick is Industrial Revolution by Jamie D. Grant. Only available on the used market now, and it wasn't dirt cheap when it was in stock!
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4030 Posts

Profile of emyers99
State of Mind is great...when it works. I have a buddy that has it and it malfunctions a lot despite having it worked on a few times. So save your money.

CUPP is great but I never used it. I opened it, saw how complicated it was and immediately gave it away to my friend. He uses it and loves it.

The one trick I could never figure out was the Emotion Box. Finally bought one last yr just to see how it works. I’ll never use it but method is genius and I couldn’t figure it out even after playing with it for 15 min (before watching video).
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1244 Posts

Profile of reese
Girl to Gorilla built by Jim Steinmeyer.
mndude
View Profile
Special user
769 Posts

Profile of mndude
Hot Rod and thumb tip.
Rodeo
View Profile
New user
BC, Canada
23 Posts

Profile of Rodeo
The Watch by Joao Miranda or Mental Dice by Tony Anverdi
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Top 10 tricks you really really want, but can't afford. (20 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL